Cock and ball electro shock punishment

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 3319, Nov 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3319

Guest 3319 Banned

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Hello all, my question is about electro shock to the genitals as a form of discipline. We want to incorporate this into our relationship and I am concerned about this type of punishment. Does anyone know if there are any dangers or side effects (ie. Nerve damage, burns, etc). She is going to buy one of those dog shock collar that you find on eBay from China geared toward fetish play. So does anyone have experience in this type of discipline? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

sissybitch likes this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Hello @miniweenee69 I can only give you my own experience of this type of device, others may have found different ,
    My Mistress has been using one of these dog shock collar devices on me over the past few months , mainly in two ways , the first as a tool of punishment , she will strap the unit under my balls to the back of the base ring on my cage then place me face up restrained to the bed ,and whilst lecturing me on my infractions or anything she is not happy with and just zaps away , the unit has settings 1 - 100 , on lower settings it feels like small pin pricks and is o.k but on higher settings is more of a jolt and if taken high enough and with long button presses becomes very painful , three or four long presses on high settings will have me begging her to stop,
    The second way she has used it is when I am orally pleasuring her ,
    used on low settings I get zapped from time to time to keep me focused on the job in hand , but the threat that she may turn it up certainly keeps me on edge and I definitely make sure she is pleasured to her satisfaction ,

In the time we have used the device I have not experienced any ill effects , apart from some very minor burn marks from the electrodes when we first used it but that was down to dry skin , we now use a small amount of lube on the contact areas and ensure the unit is tight against the skin
    I do think that intensity would be different depending were the unit is placed,
    certainly on lower settings I could not see it doing any damage to nerves ,

stevie stevens and strap0nme like this.
  3. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    We bought one from Amazon for small dogs. I set it up and tested on myself. My KH has never used it in me, yet.

4. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I have a little experience with electrical play. I had fantasized about wearing a shock collar on my bits for years and when I bought one and presented to my wife, she was entirely gung-ho. I strapped it on and she started playing with it. Even on the lowest settings it would make my whole body jump with surprise. After a few shocks, my lower back started going into spasm. We tried playing with it in several ways, like her giving me warnings when a shock is coming, but my body just couldn’t handle the shocks. It’s like I went into total fight or flight at even the lowest stimulation. Finally, to my deep disappointment, we scrapped the zapper. Even though I think of myself as a heavy bottom, I love the cane and the single tail, but I can not handle electricity. Electro shock is still a fantasy of mine and it has to remain a fantasy.

My-submission likes this.
  5. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have posted about this before...A few years back we bought and Dr. Ho device. We bought it to use on our feet and back pain. One day while I was tied to the bed, My Wife(KH) jokingly asked me if I thought it would work on my cock & balls. Well, about 2 minutes later, I was wired up and my Wife was having a great time shocking me. It has different settings. Some are very low, but the higher setting can give you a good jolt. The one my Wife likes best, starts very low and in about 5 seconds has my back arching. There is also a timer to let her leave me there getting shocked about every 15 seconds for about 20 minutes...So far it has worked pretty well...My Wife gets that look in her eye and I know I'm going to get hooked up and played with...

6. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    Very similar to Sissybitch. My wife loves it and will at times handcuff me to a chair downstairs while she takes a long bath blasting me from time to time. It's tough because I never know when she's going to hit the button. One thing I've noticed is the intensity has a lot to do with placement. Sometimes, I can take it in the 30's where other times 15 is excruciating. We've used it for over a year without side effects other than her increased delight. Be careful what you wish for.

7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Being tied in another room and not knowing when the shock will hit you...I would wish for that...

8. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    KH using a medical TENS unit for shocking me and later on as milking device, those unit intensity are medical grade so should have no major harm to nerve and blood system ........hopefully :p

Been using this set up for 4-5 years and milked around twice a month.

[​IMG]

Isopropylforyou and Chaste J. like this.
  9. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    The cheap kink toy versions suck. Buy an actual dog shock collar, large breed versions have an internal antenna. If it comes with the collar attached, replace or modify it to fit. Also, hit up amazon and stock up on the batteries, they get a little wonky with they run low. Also, get a tube of the gel that is supposed to be used with medical electro pad stuff and use a dab on each prong. The gel will prevent burns and make the sensation less "itchy".

You can modify the collar simply by cutting it down and adding grommets to run a lock through, or you can get as fancy as replacing with leather and a locking center bar buckle.

Wearing it under and behind the balls is probably best, wearing it on top of the penis should be reserved for a hardcore torture scene as it is a much more intense experience.

With it under my balls, my Wife is able to control the speed and intensity of my thrusts while fucking. Be careful applying electricity to a metal cage. The one and only time I tried the electricity caused pitting in the steel.

ArtsyLady likes this.
  10. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    While in a Nub device, my KH uses TENS pads that are placed within the device. It is the KH's choice - pain or pleasure. The sissy's hands are retrained so they are unable to interfere so the KH has total control of the sissy. The TENS is safe and at high settings it can deliver enough pain to control sissy or the give just enough pleasure to keep her on the edge.

Chaste J. likes this.
  11. DirtyDog

DirtyDog New member

Local Time:
    Hi, we discovered this a couple of years ago and it's been the best thing for both of us - my wife frequently describes it as her favourite toy bar none. We also have the dog shock collar with settings from 1-99, and secure it around my genitals under my balls. It works on so many levels for both of us:

1) At low levels (2-5) when watching TV or doing 'normal' things around the house, my wife can shock me just to see the surprise on my face and how much she can make me jump (since it's a remote control, you literally can't see it coming so it's the surprise aspect as much as anything that gets me). She loves the mischief aspect, and varies the settings to get the reaction she wants: facially, verbally or physically jumping! It can be used around the house or even many metres away (indoors or out - imagine the fun that could secretly be had in public places). This gentle play serves to arouse us both, and reminds me she has me as her plaything.

2) As a summons - if she needs anything, she can keep cranking up the levels until I come running and find out what she requires, be it a drink, food or other form of satisfaction

3) Control in the bedroom. My wife loves intercourse, and so the early experiments with me being caged only worked so far, as despite really enjoying the oral stimulation I gave her, it left her frustrated that I wasn't then able to take her to the next level (and other toys weren't hitting the mark). Since we found the shocker, she can now use it whilst I'm between her legs (small shocks along the way and then big, long shocks as she climaxes - which I love), and then later use it once she lets me out of my cage and am inside her. She waits until she feels I'm about to cum and then gives a high level shock to stop me before it's too late. My reaction is one of pain, frustration and a little anger for a couple of seconds due to being stopped so close - followed quickly by a much more vigorous 'action' on my part as I strive to get back to that place - which she loves as she prefers it that way. So effectively it's a remote control to get me to service her exactly as she wants it, as many times as she wants it, whilst edging me to the brink but not letting me get what I really crave in those moments (yes, I want chastity, but when on the edge and inside her all I can think about is the immense satisfaction of cumming - so it's genuine frustration when she stops me, followed shortly by relief that I get to do it all over again. And again, and again... until she's had enough, at which point it's back into the cage for me so that she can have me again another day whenever it suits her).

Granted, initially she misjudged a few times how close to the edge I was and caught it a little too late, but with practice she can now feel exactly when to press the button - and is also adept at teasing me by sometimes convincing me this time she's going to let me have my treat - the frustration is all the more delicious as a result!

Aside from the above, given that my wife doesn't really like the idea of spanking / whipping me, this works extremely well as there's a disconnect for her - all she does is press a button so she doesn't feel like she's hurting anyone, whilst I get the pain I crave.

Haven't had any bad effects yet - other than the very first time which hurt crazily when at setting 1 - but soon found out it was due to the screw-on tips being loose, so the charge arced directly from the electrodes rather than being smoothed out by the rounded tips. We've used it scores of times since then, and all to good effect, so highly recommended from both of us.

Sorry for the essay - my first post, so got carried away!

12. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    My Boss used a dog collar on my balls many times in the past. The pain is enough to drop me to my knees and have her laugh about it. But the pain itself last less than a second. It's come and gone but enough to drop you to your knees. So the anticipation is actually the worst part. As soon as she strap it around my balls, i get tensed and at first i would beg her to not press the button but that only made her laugh and want to press it even more. I have never had lasting pain. But she also uses it with common sense (i,e she buzzes my balls a few times and always spread out by several seconds or minutes and she never keeps the button pressed for more than a buzz.).

Giverny likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I have One of these and it’s her favourite toy! Great fun and very versatile.
    Madam uses it for reprimanding and punishing me, both at home and in public.

14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I use one of those better TENS devices. We have some of the cheaper ones from China that husband managed to fix, but we still got a better one.

I use the conducting silicone tube loopy thingies or the pads I tape on with white first aid tape. I use it to discipline him for disobedience. A few minutes of it and he's begging for his spanking. I'll also use it when he's in the corner after his spanking. My box has a timer that times out after 15 min.

If his penis and testicles make him disobey me, I'm going to discipline them besides disciplining his rear end.

Another thing I do is put him in the Humbler then tape a pad to each testicle. The shocks make him move forward and pull on his penis and testicles, which make him go back again.

Husband has a limit against using anything that plugs in the wall. He says even if it has a thingy that makes the volts lower (husband called it something like that, but I forget his exact words), there could be a surge and he could get fried. It's strictly battery powered stuff for us, but, judging from his begging, it's effective.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice