Concern about erection with only base ring on

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MaJiC, Oct 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MaJiC

MaJiC New member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    I own two different size happygo devices with both a 45mm and 50mm base ring. I find I can slip out of the 50 pretty easily so I tend to go with the 45. I can fit most of one finger between my scrotum and the ring for what its worth.

I've seen people with full erections with just the base ring on (cage part not attached), but have found it difficult to do myself. At some point, I feel as if my penis is straining to expand and can sometimes see my veins (or erectile tissue?) bulge a bit and sometimes this bulging lingers even after the erection goes down. It doesn't necessarily hurt, but it doesn't feel right. I'm wondering if this is a sign that my base ring is too tight? I only tried this because I wanted to have an edging session and did not think the base ring itself would be restrictive.

When the device is completely on, I don't have any of these issues (45mm & 50mm cage lengths). I know the device is meant to prevent erections so playing around with just the base ring on isn't the intended purpose but I haven't been able to find many people with this concern.

Obviously, I won't be playing with my myself without removing the device completely from now on, but I'm kinda hesitating to put it back on. Its comfortable to wear as intended, but this experience has me wondering if the ring is too small to be safe.

Anyone have any experience, knowledge or advice about this?

2. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    your fine it's normal.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Sounds like you have a perfect fit. As you stated these rings aren’t designed for that. Some can and do leave the ring in during play, it depends on how much room you have.

Sometimes when she takes the cage off, if she’s slow, I have to leave the ring on because I am too hard to remove it.

MaJiC likes this.
  4. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    It seems likes it's a pretty common experiment. When my husband first started wearing his cage he liked the bigger ring because the smaller one hurt after a while. Over time he got used to wearing base rings and now he's more comfortable in smaller ones.

As for the base rings doubling as a cock ring they seem to small. It makes his cock and balls all purple and swollen and nasty looking. Sorta like it's a balloon that's about to pop lol. So yeah I'd just use a real cock ring.

5. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Nothing weird there I'm in the same boat. I've gone down several sizes in base rings over the past few months. It's both a combination of me starting too big, and also getting used to smaller sizes. Smaller is better, imho. If I use a base ring large enough to double as a cock ring, the device slips down when I'm flaccid and is generally uncomfortable. Ironically the worst brush burn by far I've ever gotten from a base ring was from the largest one I've ever worn. I think it allowed so much movement it was just constantly rubbing on my scrotum.

If I'm straining in my cage and don't get that ring off within 10-15 seconds there's no way it's coming off until I calm down again. I know I've seem some people that do it but for me, at least, it doesn't work like that.

MaJiC likes this.
  6. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    You seem to be quite fine with your size. As said before the feeling wearing the basering only is normal and if no concern if you will not have the erection over an extended period of time.

Wearing the complete device it is some thing completely different though as your erection usually should never get so far as to cause any problems due to discomfort as there usually should not be enough place in your device to get fully erect in the first place.

MaJiC likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice