Locking up for play but...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by WeAre, Jun 17, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. WeAre

WeAre New member

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    So today I had this feeling in me. After dinner I locked myself in my jailbird. When the moment was right I gave the keys to my girlfriend and asked her if she was feeling for some kinky play. I told her she could tease me as she saw fit. I saw a smile forming on her face... We saw a movie on the television and went to the bedroom afterwards. When I came in she was wearing a black see through negligee.
    HOT..

I was to strip naked, then she told me to help her with her boots. I love seeing her in heels especially when they are 5 inch black platform boots. Can you imagine my excitement when she put the sole of the boot on my chest for me to lace up... Kissing the boot when it was laced. She had me kneel in front of her boots while she whipped my back. I felt my cock straining to get hard as I look at her feet, feeling the sting of the whip. Then she starts telling me how she wants me to lust for her and that she wants to keep me locked up until next week.

I'm getting a little scared thinking how it will be going to work locked up... But I'm thinking/hoping she will still let me out tonight. Next she lies on the bed with me between her legs. Her heels pressing against my back. I get a delicious view of how she is pleasuring herself while I am laying there frustrated, unable to get hard. Feeling so good yet so needy. I start kissing her thighs and she has a really big O. Afterwards we kissed and cuddled, but this wasn't helping me at all. I still have a yearning feeling in my loins.

I ask her if I can get out in the morning before work and offering to lock myself up when I get home. She said I should deal with it because she would not unlock me.. I told her she could tease me but I didn't know she was that good at it. Just smiles from her.

Now I'm here behind the pc, unable to sleep, feeling the need to take matters into my own hand so bad. Yet unable to do so.It feels so weird not being able to touch myself.

Also I am a bit nervous about going to work tomorrow. How do you guys deal with this?

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    The most thing is that she had an orgasm. That is so wonderful. The fact that you didn't is not really important.

Your inconvenience is a small price to pay for her happiness.

That said, I am very happy for you. You get to be locked up all week for her pleasure. What could be better than that?

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Its not easy ,just kiss her ass by dooing varies things for her.she will b happy and u will get to cumm .as far as going to work use any down time u might have to think on how to please her,thats what i do

4. WeAre

WeAre New member

Local Time:
    Thanks brendajjq & 2inch I get a whole week of being locked up and pleasuring her, maybe more than I bargained for but it's exciting :)

Today I felt more self conscious than ever, feeling like everyone was looking at my crotch. I wonder if this will fade.

The jailbird is very comfortable so far, a drop of lube to the base ring does wonders..

5. brendajjq

Local Time:
    you will get used to it. After a while, you won't feel right if you are not wearing it.

6. WeAre

WeAre New member

Local Time:
    :) maybe that day will come. Who knows

Last night she was pleasantly surprised that I was still wearing it. Since she left the keys on her nightstand.

Today i became aware of how often I have sexual thoughts. Lol every attempt to get erect is instantly denied by the jailbird...

So far i have not had trouble sleeping. I awoke this morning once before the alarm. But it wasnt so bad that I had to get out of bed.

Brenda and 2inch. What kind of devices are you using?

7. brendajjq

Local Time:
    My husband wore a KTB for about two years. I'm now trying out the CB-6000s. I love different aspects of each one. They are very different but both very effective.

8. 2inch

Local Time:
    As my name sayes im using a 2 inch long queens keep,love it i had a cb6000s b4 .i know what u mean by ( i feel like everyone is looking at my crotch) so if u and ur wife get more into chasity i recomend getting a mm device .they r way less noticable ,a cb6000s is 2 1/2 inch long and bulkey .however a great starting peice .i am free right now my device is out for a gap resize ,i was painfully able to get my balls to excape .this made my mistress mad . Amazing what 1 /16 inch diff can make . So im enjoying my hand till it gets back .than im in for it mistress says iv not been paying attition to her or helping her w things.

9. WeAre

WeAre New member

Local Time:
    Lol 2inch, I had to laugh about your comment 'enjoying my hand' I've been locked up now for 2 1/2 day and the need for an orgasm isn't so big but I would love to feel an erection. All i get now is a dulled out sensation from the jailbird. man, it certainly does its job good...

10. 2inch

Local Time:
    Yes a erection is wonderfull after a lock up period . I always look at it like wow it can grow that big ,so ya i know how u feel

11. WeAre

WeAre New member

Local Time:
    Hey 2inch. How is it going with you and
    Mistress? Already lockedup again?

I've been locked now for 5 nights. The longest I have ever been. Lol. The first nights were okay while sleeping. But last night was a pain I woke up 3 times with a cock trying its best to become hard. Wow.

I think yesterday didn't help. My girlfriend started teasing me by dancing and showing her sexy body. Grinding her ass on my crotch. It was so hot. There were quite a few moments where when i would have grabbed her and took her right there. But i couldn't she hinted that maybe i'd be let out. But she decided i still had to wait. Now I'm hoping for the best tonight.

This morning it feels like my scrotum has grown in size. I can feel it with every step I take..

Man, I want her so bad right now...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice