Two Step Backwards…One Step Sideways

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Mar 22, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Well, I am out of chastity and have been for a while. I had to remove it around the end of last year for the installation of a catheter in preparation for surgery. If you want real chastity, try a catheter! It is the ultimate Medieval torture device—NO erections, NO orgasms, NO masturbation, guaranteed! It was in for about a month before surgery and it was one of the most miserable months I've ever had. My experience in chastity really helped me get through it though. It probably would've been even worse if I wasn't used to that kind of severe restriction. Still, it's not something I would recommend.

As a sissy, my experience in the hospital was interesting. I only had panties to wear—all my male underwear has long been thrown away—and my body is fully shaved. I did remove my toenail polish though, but I couldn't do anything with my hair, which looked rather feminine at the time. To their credit the doctors and nurses never made any comments regarding my Victoria's Secrets panties or my shaved everything everywhere, but I'm sure there were some raised eyebrows and knowing smiles, especially when I was under.

I'll spare you the gory details of the surgery, but suffice it to say it was successful and I have mostly recovered, and I have taken another small step toward being a gurl! :manga_bunny:

dollyanne

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Glad to hear that things are healing and improving.. Lat year I was in hospital for 5 days. My Domina explained my chastity device to the Doctor and after a quick exam of it, she told her that since it would have no effect on why I was there,she didn't see any reason why it had to come off. After a couple days, one of the nurse who had asked my wife about the device finally got up enough nerve to ask if I would mind if she examined it herself. My Domina was in the room when she asked and Domina told her she didn't see why not. For the next three days, I got a lot of weird smiles from the nurses when they came into the room. They actually seemed to be nicer to me after learning what the device was for and why I wore it.....

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    So glad to see you back dollyanne. :)

We are having a Moderator reshuffle, so please let me know if you would like to stay, or if you wish to relinquish your duties for the time being while you get back into the swing of things. :)

4. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    You're certainly braver than me, DeesHubby! Or, maybe it's your Domina who is the brave one. In any event, it sounds like quite an experience. Five days is a lot of time in the hospital and I hope everything worked out and you are OK now.

dollyanne

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Mistress Watchful. My timing is always impeccable. While I hate to give up my moderator status, I have not been able to do a good job of late, so I think if there is someone who is interested and available I have no problem relinquishing my duties to someone fresh. If you have trouble finding someone, I have mostly recovered and do have more time available and could jump back in.

Curtsey, :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lovely :) We've missed you x x x

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Sissy Rule

Even though I am out of chastity for the moment I am still unable to touch myself or masturbate. This is partly due to the surgery, but also partly due to the habit that chastity has given me. I'm so used to not being able to touch myself in chastity that I just don't do it, even when out. It's like I have been hypnotized to not do it.

However, that doesn't mean I can't get an erection or have an orgasm. I can do the former, though not as easily as before, and I can do the later by rubbing my nipples like a girl, just like before, but it takes longer and the orgasm is dry, which means NO cum. That's a consequence of the surgery and I have to say I'm already missing that element, even though it makes me feel girlier. I've even been thinking about going to search for it, but I haven't had sufficient craving to take that step yet!

I have, however, instituted a new sissy rule, which, despite being unowned and without a Mistress, I've been able to obey so far. The rule is that there is no cumming allowed unless I am sissied up. To me that means I must be freshly and totally shaved, toenails painted, lipstick or lip balm applied, panties on, wearing a girlie top, gown, teddy, or babydoll. Only then can I attempt to take it to completion. So far, I've been able to adhere to this rule successfully and the two times I've done it have made me feel very girlie indeed. It gives me motivation to keep on feminizing, which I think is a good thing for me.

Hugs :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

8. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Glad you have recovered and are back! :)

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks, chloe! Your pics have always been inspiring to this sissy!

Hugs, :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Feeling Naked
    I've been getting a lot of requests for chastity advice, especially for the Maturemetal jailbird. It seems odd to be giving advice while I am out of chastity, but I am happy to impart whatever advice I can, for what it's worth. I'm seeing the Maturemetal chastity line all over the net now and I'm glad it has been successful and I've been able to play a small part in that. Every sissy, every cuckold, every slave should have one!

When I see the pics here of everyone in their chastity I feel a bit naked. I can't wait to get back into mine!

dollyanne

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    MatureMetal have been a godsend for so many people. :)

Here's hoping you won't have to wait long, dollyanne x x

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Mistress Watchful. A few things still need to be sorted out, but I feel it won't be long now.

In the meantime, I'm thinking about writing more about my own experience with chastity, what I've learned so far. I know there are many here who have more experience, and with more devices, than me, but I think it might be useful to try to summarize what I think I've learned about the realities of chastity with others chiming in as they wish.

Curtsey, :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

13. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Chastity Sizing—the Cage

"What size chastity should I get" is probably the most frequent question I get from those comtemplating chastity. My experience is limitied to one plastic device (cb-2000) and one steel device (Maturemetal jailbird)—both ball-trap devices—so I'm no expert, and your mileage may vary, but here's what I've found for me.

Firsty, I'm a grower. This means my flaccid state is considerably smaller than my erect state. For a grower like me, the first thing you should do is to take three measurements: 1) Full erection length measured along the top from the base to the tip, 2) The girth around at the thickest point during an erection, and finally, one you may not have heard of, 3) The Natural Peeing Length (NPL).

The first measurement is obvious, as you don't want a device that you can get fully erect in, do you? The second measurement is also reasonably obvious as you don't want a cage that is too tight and allows no expansion width-wise.

The third measurement—NPL—is not so obvious though and I haven't seen anyone mention this. It's not the flaccid measurement, but the measurement along the top from the base to the tip when taking a relaxed pee. Why is this important? It's important because you want to make sure you can fully void while in the chastity. A lot of men have enlarged prostates that may inhibit complete voiding by impinging on the urethea. You don't want to aggrevate this by having the chastity device intefere with voiding. If this should happen you could end up with a distended bladder and a kidney problem due to "backup" of urine into the kidneys. This is not intended to scare you, but believe me, you do NOT want this to happen! Therefore, you want to be able to fully void, or at least not have the chastity intefere with natural voiding, while sitting or standing in the chastity. (The later, of course, is not appropriate for sissies.) This lack of inteference with voiding will also be important when considering the ring tightness to be discussed later.

Once you have your own personal measurements, then you need to get the measurements of the chastity under consideration. You need, 1) the width of the ring, 2) the estimated gap between the ring and the cage, 3) the available cage lengths, 4) the available cage widths. (For a custom device like the Maturemetal you can specify 2, 3 & 4, and for a plastic device like the cb series you'll have a range of spacers for number 2, but 1 & 3 & 4 are fixed for a given model.

Now, it's a matter of doing some calculations. I'll use myself as an example.

Full Erection Length (FEL): 4" on a good day (I know, I'm a sissy!)
    Maximum Girth (G): 5"
    Natural Peeing Length (NPL): 2"
    Maturemetal ring width (RW): .25"
    Maturemetal gap: .25" (estimate to start)

Cage Length = NPL - RW - GAP = 2" - .25" -.25" = 1.5"

That was the length I got for my jailbird. It gave me about a 50% maximum erection, considering the ring width and initial gap, which I think is about right. (As it turned out I had to have the gap increased slightly to about 3/8" for comfort.)

Cage Diameter = GIRTH / pi = 5" / 3.14159 = 1.59

Since my cb-2000 had a 1.5" diameter and I didn't have a problem with it I decided to go with 1.5" with the Maturemetal. When you get a half erection inside the device you will expand outwards through the cage bars anyway. (That's why I prefer a cage bar device over a solid one so there is room to expand in the horizontal direction. If you're going with a solid cage I would go with a slightly larger diameter than your maximum girth.)

This size has worked out well for me so far. I like the idea of going as small as possible without intefering with natural functions. A 50% erection for a grower is, I think, about right. Any larger and you may risk—another scare factor—bursting a vein because of too much fluid building up too much pressure with nowhere to go. This is another thing you do NOT want to happen. So, for me, smaller is better.

Smaller is also better for another reason, it's more difficult to have an orgasm. Not impossible, but more difficult and probably less frequent. As least that's the way it's been for me.

I'd appreciate any comments from other users that may be helpful for determining the cage size.

Coming up I'll discuss the ring size, the gap, and pullout, or the dreaded device escape, as well as locks and hygiene.

Hope this is helpful.

dollyanne

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    RL Meeting

I met with a sissy from FL at a local restaurant. It was a little odd meeting in semidrab, but the server called me "Ma'am", probably because I was wearing a lot of pink and girl's clothes. I loved it. My companion was wearing a corset, bra, and half-slip under her clothes, as well as girl clothes that looked like mens. I had my steel jailbird in my purse and showed it to her. She was impressed that it was so small ("You're not going to get very big in THAT little thing!"). We talked for a while, and seemed to have some things in common, but since then I've since tried to raise her on chat and she's disappeared mysteriously each time, so I think we probably won't get together again. She might've been turned off by me or perhaps was looking for something that I didn't offer. Whatever it was, my self-esteem has dropped a little bit. Such is the plight of a paranoid sissy. Sigh.

dollyanne

15. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    I luv your ruflesxxx

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Ruffles are one of my favorite things!

17. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Chastity Sizing—the A ring

I remember when first getting into chastity I wanted something low-priced, since I wasn't sure if it would stick with me. So, I chose the cb-2000, because it was selling at a low price on ebay, and it was also available in pink—perfect for a sissy. It came with three A rings and a number of spacers—with the largest A ring being 2" in diameter. My task was to figure out if a 2" A ring would do the job or if it was too small for my girth. If it was too small, then the cb-2000 wouldn't work for me. So, I tried to measure myself with a string and then also tested this by buying a rubber ring from a hardware store that was 2" in diameter. I was able to wear the ring for several days without incident, and it didn't seem too tight, but then it did manage to slip off on about the fourth night. Still, I thought with the spacers and cage in place, 2" would work, so I went ahead and placed my bid on ebay for a cb-2000. (At the time I was also concerned about Chinese copies so I sent a message to the seller to try to try to verify authenticity also.)

As it turned out, the 2" ring worked quite well, for a while at least. There was a continuous struggle for about six months on trying to get the right combination of spacers (as well as lube and no lube) to prevent my tessies from slipping through the 2" ring.

But I noticed over time that changes were taking place—my skin was stretching, and my tessies, which were high and tight, were a little bit more dangly (is that a word?). The changes were enough to cause tessie slippage and it looked like the only solution was to try the next smaller ring—1.75". So, I did.

The 1.75" ring felt a little tight at first, but it did the job. And, it too, over time, became more comfortable. After a year, it seemed that my skin and bits had reached some sort of equilibrium. That's when I decided to dump the plastic with all it's problems of hygiene and chaffing, and go with steel from Maturemetal, which was the most reasonably priced custom steel chastity available at the time.

I simply went with the same 1.75" size round ring I had already adjusted to with the cb-2000. But, if I were doing it again, I would get the sizing rings Maturemetal offers and do the same type of test I did with the rubber ring from the hardware store. And, this time, knowing that the skin and bits are going to change over time, and that the A ring is also easy to change (compared to the cage), I might order a custom size of about 1.8" to make it slightly easier to put on and take off (not that you're ever supposed to take the chastity off!). I think it's great to be able to do that with a custom device like Maturemetal compared to the fixed ring sizes of the plastic cb line.

Anyway, that's how I sized my A ring. Not very scientific I know, but at least one thing I learned was that things do change and it's a good idea to get a flexible solution that also provides a way to test the initial size. And, then a more precise size can be ordered if it's a custom device like Maturemetal. I'll try to talk about my gap size next.

dollyanne

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Chastity Sizing—the Gap!

The gap between the A ring and the cage is quite important since it helps keep everything in place. But for me, there was a certain amount of trial and error involved. For my cb-2000 the gap was determined by using various combinations of different sized spacers. It seemed that I was never able to get just the right combination—the gap was either too large or too small. But as things changed and my skin stretched I was finally down to the 1/4" spacer. This was the smallest they had and is a very tight gap! But it did work and my tessies were no longer slipping through the A ring. So, when I went to the custom Maturemetal I specified the same 1/4" gap. As it turns out, the Maturemetal device gap flares out toward the bottom a bit so it's not 1/4" all the way down and it seemed to work quite well, at least for a while.

Then, I began to notice a brownish discoloration on my skin below the cage. It was so tight it was cutting off my circulation! So, I eventually sent the device back to Maturemetal for a slight increase in the gap to about 3/8". I really haven't had enough time with the new gap to know if I'm going to have the same problem with circulation or not. But, I do know the device stays on very well, is pretty comfortable, and there are no worries about my tessies slipping out the back. If I were doing it again I think I would want to start with the 3/8" gap and go from there. The gap and the ring size are two of the things that are relatively easy to change, if need be.

The only other problem I've had with a tight gap is the difficulty of cleaning the inside surface of the rings. It's difficult to even get a Q-tip in there on mine! Since the open design of the jailbird lends itself to easy hygiene, this was a little disappointing and I still haven't sorted it out. But one thing I have found is that the surface of the steel does not collect bacteria as quickly as the plastic cb-2000 did. With the latter I had to remove the device and clean it about every three days, but with the jailbird I can stay locked for about a week without removing it for cleaning. I wish I didn't have to remove it at all, but there is also the issue of shaving, because it is important for a sissy to be smooth all over! Since I can sometimes orgasm in it, If I could figure out how to shave in it also, I would NEVER have to remove it!

Then, there is the interesting issue of pull-out, which I'll talk about next.

dollyanne

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Chastity Experience: Pulling Out, Escaping, and all that jazz!

Some people think it is not true chastity if you can pull out or escape relatively easily. I'm not one of those people, but I understand their point. True chastity would be inescapable. Currently, I have the Maturemetal Jailbird. It's only 1.5" in length with an A ring of 1.75" round and a gap of about 3/8". Here's my experience regarding pull-out and escape with this device.

Pullout
    I found that I could pull my little shriveled peenie out the back in a hot bath, but not get my tessies out. The bath water seems to soften and stretch the skin. I have not been able to pull out without a good soak. In theory, I suppose that means I could masturbate that way, but the truth is, I haven't. I think it's because I'm so conditioned now as a sissy and I no longer touch myself in that way. After pulling out I could also put it back in. But, so far at least, I have found it impossible for me to pull the whole chastity off without (probably) doing major damage to my private parts!

I tried the anti-pullout pins but they didn't work for me, even the largest ones. All they did was gouge me and I could still pull out. Maybe a cable belt of some kind would help, or maybe if the cage ring were smaller. Or, of course, if I had a Prince Albert piercing, that would probably work. But, I'm allergic to all kinds of pain!

Escape
    As I said above, it is not possible for me to completely remove the device without injury. If I were desperate i would probably look for a lock-picking vid on youtube to see if I could pick the lock. Or, perhaps get some kind of steel cutter. But, the fact is, I don't want to escape and I mostly use the high security screw instead of the lock anyway so I can bathe without submerging the lock.

To be continued…

dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice