first time in a full belt

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CumSlut, May 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    My Wife and I tried a full belt on me for the first time. So far it has been a very comfortable feeling although the anal/back-strap is probably too long; a smaller size would probably fit somewhat better.

My Owner decided I keep it on for the night to see how it goes. I don't feel the same pain on the testicles by ball-trap devices and that was the main reason to go for a belt.

My penis can still get somewhat hard in the tube but I can't rub it. With a vibrating wand I might be able to get to an orgasm but wearing a cage reminds me too much of the fact that I have no right to orgasms except those granted by my wife.

Peeing is overall comfortable although the tube most likely will need more cleaning than once every week.

I realized that the straps around my waist come up fairly high. When in vanilla settings I'll have to be careful not to expose myself when bending down for example.

Wearing it feels more comfortable than ball-traps yet at the same time I feel more constricted - fun. I also feel more slutty wearing it - more fun.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine and Charles3451 like this.
  2. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Looks very good and glad to hear you are enjoying it, especially the part about "[feeling] more constricted" -- envy! The good kind!

CumSlut likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Good luck

CumSlut likes this.
  4. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Looks nice. Good luck!

CumSlut likes this.
  5. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the good luck wishes.

Wearing the full belt is going well so far. Now and then one testicle will slip under the tube but I can easily adjust it. The penis does not slip out of the tube.

My Owner loves the look and thinks it's cute. After some training we'll probably look for a customized version.

I enjoy the fact that I can still have a stunted erection while not being able to masturbate. The belt does a good job of keeping me humble and in my place.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  6. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Is a CS-100 model?

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Your experiences with the belt matches with things i'd like from one too. Just having no access to your penis would be a big plus. I'm not wild about the straps, but know that comes with the design. So how is hygiene so far? Any issues keeping it clean? What is goal for how long you'll wear it before removal? Good luck and enjoy.

CumSlut likes this.
  8. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    This is actually a model from a Chinese website - we do not expect it to become the 'permanent' model. After trying out so many ball-trap devices at no avail we took the advice to explore full belt-style devices.

9. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    I see. Looks very much like the German model. Does the back strap cause any difficulties during defecation?

10. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    In general I'm released for a full or ruined orgasm once every week (it varies depending on my Owner's mood though). But for health purposes my Wife wants to drain my testicles regularly.

So the device will come off at least once every week (if we decide to go with it). So far we've been successful at the honor system so I don't expect to to start masturbating in the brief periods of being unlocked.

As for hygiene: when showering I do spray water from the showerhead into the tube as some urine residue will always remain. I have not had to go number two yet, but with some twisting and pulling I think the anal strap could be easily pulled onto one of my butt cheeks for the occasion. The days it comes off of course some thorough cleaning will be required.

On one hand you're right, the straps make it a bit less practical than ball-traps. On the other hand, however, it may finally be a device I can wear on a durable basis. The added restrictiveness is both a bonus and curse at the same time: while at times bulky in how it feels, it also feels extra-restraining and reminds me of why I have to wear it to begin with: I used to be a chronically masturbating submissive slut and now have the honor of serving my Wife as slave.

LukeVallentine and MissyB like this.
  11. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    After three weeks of chastity my Wife allowed me to orgasm. Usually she will drain me every two weeks either by allowing me to orgasm or a ruined orgasm. Because she fell a bit ill last week she postponed my treatment.

I was on my knees before her, nude, only wearing a sturdy black leather collar she locked on me seven years ago to make me her property and a titanium anklet.

During the entire procedure she held me by the leash and teased me with her riding crop. It didn't take long before a very big load of semen squirted onto her feet while I moaned like a slut. She gleefully commented on the quantity of the ejaculation whilst I humbly licked her feet clean.

Needless to say I look forward to the next orgasm my Owner bestows upon me. Meanwhile I'll stay an obedient and chaste husband.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice