What just happened?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by The Bampot, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. The Bampot

The Bampot Junior Member

Retired Truck Driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I managed to get home for a Christmas break after a rough ten days on the road. Last time I was home, my wife did not allow me an orgasm, so it had been about a month. My wife was teasing me with wild abandon. I was tied spread eagle to the bedroom door, and she had the Hitachi magic wand applied to my testicles. I was still locked in my CB-3000, when she applied the head of the vibrator to the tube. I immediately felt pleasure, even though I could not achieve an erection. After a few minutes, the pleasure became so great the I felt myself close to orgasm. I must have moaned and my wife took away the vibrator, but it was too late. I swear I came. I came long and hard. My testicles contracted, and my penis spasmed. It was twice as intense and longer than a regular orgasm, but nothing came out of my penis. About five minutes later, as I was still catching my breath, my penis let loose with a large amount of semen. There was no sensation of coming, it just came out. The amount was substantially more than a regular orgasm achieved through sex. I was locked the whole time, so I never came close to getting an erection. I'm still locked as punishment for coming without permission, but I'm not sure that I actually had an orgasm.
    So my question is; What happened to me? Was it a ruined orgasm (If so, I want one every day)? Was it an orgasm? Was it a blocked orgasm? What was it?

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    In my unofficial opinion, you just had a ruined orgasm. Not so sure about the non release of sperm for a period of time. My guess is that you were aroused just enough to block off the urethra. Then once you soften up some, it release the built up sperm.

Does sound quite pleasing in a non pleasing way. I don't think your K/H should be soo upset. You didn't have a full blown, curl your toes orgasm like you wished. But do try and hold out better next time. Maybe then she will let willy out and let him squirt properly.

Wishing I was so lucky, Missy Tanya

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I've experienced a similar thing when my urethra was constricted by a tight cage. I basically had the orgasm, but the semen couldn't come out. It was actually quite painful for me.

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice