My journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HerChasteHusband, Oct 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. HerChasteHusband

HerChasteHusband Active member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Life in the past 12 days on our journey into a D/s journey with chastity has been an eye opener for me. Lots of things are changing. Last night was the first night I wasn’t allowed to worship Princess orally. I woke up this morning begging her on my knees to let me do it before she left the house. Her response was she was tired, maybe tonight and my desperation was noted which is why she would let it slide me asking this one time. I made my first big error yesterday. I opened Xmas gifts from Amazon not realizing what they were. The surprise was ruined, so I am now in charge of all Xmas gift buying with my money as a punishment. I was given specifics on where to shop for who. They are expected to start rolling in by Nov 1st. I am seeing a sadistic side to Princess I didn’t know existed. I am seeing confidence blossoming. Her sweet caregiver side exist greatly, but I see it shifting with me. I know she loves me and is proud of me because she tells me a lot. But I can tell my needs are becoming a thing of the past and hers are front and center. No more please get between my legs and make me feel good. Now it’s just put your face between my legs now, do your job and don’t come up till I say so. I used to be thanked for my oral service, but now it’s a pat on the head with a go wash your face, brush your teeth and good night as she rolls over. It’s a struggle seeing this change in her. It turns me on and makes me proud to see her so in charge. I feel so used and and submissive to her, but all returns god when we cuddle at night as I’m allowed to rub my cage on her perfect ass. So far so good. She wants to take a trip in January and says it will be fun just with us. She misses having me inside her and she will enjoy it then. I think that was her telling me I won’t be let out of my cage till then. I feel myself sinking and slowly becoming a slave to her pussy. Cheers to all!!

2. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    a slave to pussy? how very odd!!

3. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    Yea, I know. I guess more than before starting chastity.

4. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    Well, I was released for a teasing session of which turned into a ruined orgasm. First off, I don’t ever remember being more sensitive. OMG. Second, the wife was so proud of herself as she watched me squirm. It was her first attempt to ruin an orgasm for me and she did it flawlessly. Part of me was so happy for her as she was proud and the other part was in pure agony. It didn’t change my climbing the walls and I am begging to give her a massage where ever I can just to touch her.
    As we. We’re putting the cage on afterwards, one of the cheap pins broke. It was a tryout from Amazon. The pin didn’t go through the device it was more plastic welded. Since one of the pins remained, I was instructed to find a fix. A couple zip ties and the lock was snapped shut. Secure as can be. Mcgyver would be proud. Next instruction was find something of quality. She wants wants plastic only. I presented holy trainer, the cb6000 and the vice. The vice was her choice. Arrives Monday. Cheers to all!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

6. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    Things have seemed to move slow, but I am seeing my Princess asserting her dominance more regularly. The silly talk is fading and the sexiness that was there in the beginning seems to be less. There is definitely less of her doing odd things to help me out. She has told me she is proud of my housework. Punishments are new for me but they are effective. Princess tells me she isn’t ready for impact punishments yet and would like to ease into that. I didn’t clean her panties by hand to her standards this week. I was punished by having to wear 3 days of dirty panties over my face and nose in the corner while she pleasured herself with her favorite toy or my replacement as she calls it. I could only listen because I wasn’t allowed to participate. It was frustrating and a bit humiliating to only smell her scent and not be able to see humiliating. Her orders are more direct and to the point. Like, my feet need attention, kiss them while you rub them, or this morning when we woke, it was a simple command of crawl under the covers and put your face between my legs before I hop in the shower and stay there till I tell you to come up. I asked for this but I never guessed my sweet vanilla wife would move so fast and get so comfortable. I made a joke about her pegging me before I knew it. I said that I didn’t think she would want to do that though. Her answer was not yet. We we will get there. We switched to the vice mini v2. Great device. Comfortable and the anti pullout makes it snug. Cheers to all. Hope your journey is well.

HerDevotedOne1980 likes this.
  7. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    Things are progressing. Lots of learning throughout on my own. Improving my personal abilities and becoming better at my job to please and serve my KH. She unlocked me for piv recently and her explicit instructions were that I was not allowed to orgasm or I would suffer punishment. I figured, I might as get ready for the punishment. She took over and secured my arms. She rode me on top. I have to say the experience was unbelievable. When I am not focused on my own pleasure and just hers, things certainly changed. I became locked down and focused on her breathing changes, her sounds, how it corresponded with the change of feelings inside her. Twitching, gripping, etc. It felt like I was able to push myself to the back and put her everything front and center. I never thought I could pull it off, but I did. When she finished and hopped off and I felt the change of temp around her property, it was like I snapped out of a trance. I was awarded with a good boy, come with me to get cleaned up and I’m locking you back up. I never thought it possible what I did. I love this journey and the growth in me, not to mention the growth with us. Cheers to all.

littleguy3 likes this.
  8. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    A while since I last posted. My how things have progressed. What started out as chastity play has become a full blown female led marriage. My wife has taken to the results of her choice to sho her dominant side. The woman who didn’t believe in corporal punishment has sure dear her fair share to my back side. I have had 4 orgasms in the past little over 2 months. I have really come into a reality of how submissive I am to my wife and how much I desire to be even more and serve her to my fullest. The beg of the weekend as I was kneeling by her bed waiting for permission to enter it (yes, I said her bed as I am now considered a guest by invitation only) she asked me to come to her side and kneel there. She brought up what she would like for our future. She told me she loves my service to her and she wants it to continue. She said that for her it felt this past 2 months was a trial to see how it would work and if she could enjoy it. She has decided she wants more and informed me that she would like to move us into an “FLR hard level 3 or what she called soft 4.” She told me cuckolding is and will always be off the table. She would never do that and I am the only man she will ever be with. I told her thank you and I would not be on board with it either. Now that cuckolding was out of the way, she told me she wants the following. I am to think it over and we will decide together and flesh out the details in 48 hours if I want to proceed. First, I am to expect an orgasm before we talk, so I will not be coerced by my pent up energy. How the orgasm will happen will be made aware at that time. If I am to agree she will immediately publicly become the head of our household. Since she sees it as I have lost marital rights to her body through chastity. In the FLR I will no longer be considered equal to her in our marital relationship. She will be in full control of our final decisions and final direction. She will have financial control. I will operate as her comptroller and she will make all decisions for me to carry out. We will keep our joint account but my access will become very limited. I will now operate on an allowance provided by her. No more credit cards in my name. One in her name only. I will ask permission if my allowance runs out for more or if have an emergency to use her card. I will forfeit my right to privacy under her control. My device and internet use will be tracked. I will install location software on my phone so she knows my whereabouts at all times. My free time is controlled by her now. She knows this new life will be an adjustment and knows punishment will be very often as I adjust. After that, my wife insists on starting weekly maintenance punishments once I adjust to my new life. The maintenance punishments will be used to remind me she is in charge. I was stunned and shocked. She was straight faced, serious and allowed no input to what she told me. I will have time to ask questions when the decision is made. Tonight is is when I have to give my answer.

9. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    How did you answer? You detailed some pretty significant demands that I imagine needed careful consideration from you. Did you request changes?

Let us know how it went. (Assuming that you said yes and she hasn't taken away your internet privileges)

10. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    So, yes. I had a lot of thinking to do. We talked a lot. She told me that chastity has brought out something in both of us. In me, she has seen my submissive side that she loves and she wants all of it. She loves the way I have become so eager to please her sexually. She loves how well I have come to serve her and put her first. In her, she has found a confidence that is growing. She loves that she can point to the ground and I kneel immediately for her. She wants more control and she wants to be publicly recognized as the head of our household. I will resume all of the house duties. She wants to be in control of me keeping me submissive outside the bedroom too now. Per our agreement for the next 6 months, in which we will evaluate and make changes as needed before it becomes final. She has taken full control of everything now and the final say minus our children and major decisions for them. I am on an allowance now. Anything past that, I have to ask permission for more. My credit card is cut up and I have one from her with a small limit for emergencies. She holds my debit card. I have software on all my devices. She knows what I am doing, who I am chatting with or where I am at all times. My chastity is now permanent unless she decides otherwise. My free time is hers. My time in her words exists to serve her and make her life easier. She determines what I wear. I was shocked when informed we will go shopping for panties now. All of my male underwear will be removed from my drawers. Panties only. I now must ask permission for pretty much anything except to use the restroom. I may only refer to her as princess in private and dear or ma’am otherwise. Our room and bed are hers now. Every night I kneel and ask permission for the honor to sleep with her. It was a long talk. I have never seen her so sure and adamant of what she desired. I asked for a higher allowance and it was rejected. She made it clear, we can go forward with what she wants or we can return to as we were before chastity. She said without a doubt, if we went forward, I would have every fantasy I ever told her come true. However, not always in a good way and this would not be fun and games. She would be firm but fair. Life would never be predictable, but I would always know that she is in charge. I’ve never been so sure of something while also scared in my life. I said yes, I wanted to move forward. With that I was told to strip, kneel and kiss her feet, I had my first maintenance punishment. Secured face down on the bed as she laid into me with a shower brush. I was in tears by the end. She would kiss my shoulder and tell me she loved me in between striking me. As a reward for being a strong boy and taking my punishment, I was allowed to spend time between her legs and orally bring her to multiple orgasms till she was tired. When she returned from the bathroom after cleaning up, I was kneeling by her bed. I asked permission to join her. She kissed me on the head and told me no and to look under the bed. There I found a yoga mat, pillow and blanket. I would sleep on the floor by her side. She wanted me to wake up for my first day in our female led marriage and learn what no longer having control was like. Since then, she has assumed all control and does not let me forget it. My next orgasm will be in 6 months when we reevaluate and she plans to learn how to drain me by way of prostate. As time passes, I have learned this is where I want to be. I love her confidence and I don’t think either of us have been more happy. I have seen the meek wife disappear. Luckily I have been sleeping in the bed since.

11. HerChasteHusband

Local Time:
    I just realized how long it has been since my last update. Unbelievable. I guess if you read my last post, our FLR became all in with her fully on top and me on the bottom. We have stuck to what she asked for and as much as I can say it scared the you know what out of me then, now I couldn’t be happier. I have never been more in love with my wife or happier with my life. Since I agreed to her terms, life has been simpler. She is amazingly in charge. Our finances are the best they have ever been, I am more fit and in shape and our house is calmer than it has ever been. I have not had piv sex since I gave all control, but have mastered my skills in pleasing her. She refers to it as my golden tongue that doesn’t miss a night between her legs. In fact all she has to do is point now and I know what she requires. She has become a master at ruined orgasms and using the prostrate massager. I have become a master cook and am an ace with laundry. I hand wash her panties and intimate wear with perfection. I am purely receiving maintenance punishments only. Because she finds my behavior very improved. I will say, that life with my wife in charge is the way should had always been.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice