The summer of my 19 years part 1

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cagedfellow, May 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    At the beginning of my period of university study, I worked in a bar of nude dancers as a disk jockey. I was only 19 and I was the one who was allowed to enter the women's lodge to tell them who was next. I also helped them put on their clothes or choose their song.

It was an environment where masculinity reigned and where men had great authority over vulnerable young women. The women walked from place to place via agencies because the bar did not take care of recruiting dancers. On the second floor, there were the rooms to accommodate these girls because they were assigned for a week.

Over time, I became the young man who rendered services for the maintenance of the bar and I was the man of courtesy to accommodate the special requests of the young ladies (not sexual). Most of the time, food and basic necessities.

During this period, I obviously developed friendships with them. Some returned after a 3 to 5 week cycle. They also had the choice sometimes to come back more often. Especially if they were appreciated by customers. Which gave me the chance to see them again. Many of them are completely dependent on cocaine or mescaline. Others spent their livelihood on alcohol. But others were very fun and balanced.

As I have always been a submissive and very respectful boy, I always made an effort to make eye contact with these girls. What do I mean, you know, our furtive eye that looks at a beautiful woman's breasts when we talk to her? These women were completely naked within the framework of their work but the young man of 19 years who were always in contact with them, it was necessary to develop the good reflexes to be a little credible and to gain their respect and their confidence.

But this boy's poor brain was totally and constantly aroused. The summer of this year has been, as to say, deliberately hot! I will tell about some of them another time. we have time, we are caged anyway!

ShySubDave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice