Keyholders whats the best/worst thing you have done to a sub ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mrloched, Jun 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    What makes you smile everytime you think about it. Enquiring minds would love to know.

2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    as it turns out one single event covers both. i can remember the first time i locked him up. i ordered a cb model. i was so excited in part because it was a surprise that he had no idea that i would even consider chastity. nor had he ever mentioned it. i tied him to a chair and began putting the ring on. the first signs this was harder than it looks was the pain cause by the peices pinching small bits of skin. then i discovered putting it on over a hard on was not going to happen no matter how hard i push with him swearing i'm going to brake it. two bags of frozen peas and five minutes later it looked like it would be easy peasy but again pinching skin as it went on and the screams of pain made a 30 second job take 10 minutes and far less enjoyable than imagined. slipping the lock through the retaining pin was a real relief to a long ordeal . i remember so well wanting to lock it yet not wanting to because i may still have something wrong. so i left him be and picked up everthing involved in getting it on. then i stood back and enjoyed my work. i felt a real pride along with excitement about what i was intending to do. the power i felt of containing his raging bull. to watch him feel the loss of freedom when it tries to swell but can't. i was ready. to this day the hollow resonating sound of locking a metal lock on a hard plastic cage makes me think back to the first time and smile.
    now for the worst. he is a grower, an extreme grower. like that should matter, he's caged. it's not getting out. i untied him then teased him for a minute. stepped back and watched his penis fill the cage, pushing out every hole trying to fully expand. quite the powerful experience. as standing there i could hear plastic cracking. at first little like fracture noises and then the loud sound of the plastic breaking while watching it shatter into jagged pieces falling to the floor, almost instantaneously loud screams from my husband followed by what seemed to be large amounts of blood pouring out of his penis. the panic by both of us to get the lock off and with as little pain as possible get the sharp plastic off the package( needless to say it shrank much faster than with the peas). the shock and outrage he expressed at the risk i put his penis in was excessive, lasting what seemed like hours though only a few minutes. after the bleeding stopped and the pain subsided calmer heads prevailed. i pointed out that he never said a word of risk while i was putting it on not to mention i never read anything like this happening. he grudgingly agreed though he still deeply feels the possibility of it's loss that i am responsible for. ( turns out now i use that exact feeling to point out he could lose it intentionally if i so chose. end of discussion!)

side note: the company replaced the cage when i sent the pictures of the broken pieces. my husband modified it by sealing all the side holes. they caused tears in the skin where the penis protruded. he also tightly wrapped unwaxed dental floss all around the cage then soaked the floss in liquid super glue and let dry. it creaks but has yet too crack. truth is i'm sold on metal and the only time i used the cb is to numb the penis before sex.( i put dibucaine ointment inside)

krambus, Isopropylforyou and Mrloched like this.
  3. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    Ma'at Rebekah, that might just be the best answer ive had to a post yet. Wow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice