Cage keeps falling off after 3 years of constant wear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I do not know what to do. After three years of wearing my Jailbird it is falling off when I sit down or go to bed. My guess is that my recent loss of 35 lbs. may have something to do with it. I have noticed my face, wrist and even feet getting smaller. Plus old age seems to be shrinking things down there. I have already sent my Jailbird to MM three times already. Once for a reduction of ring size, increasing the gap and to drill out for the security screw. Plus I have been wearing this thing so long that it feels good to be on the honor system again. The pressure of the Jailbird pulling down made me want to pee all the time. Then there was the whole procedure of cleaning myself after peeing. The occasional burning sensation on m scrotum is not missed either.

Yet I feel so naked without it. I want to wear it but I know it will slip out. After two months of no orgasm, my penis wants to retreat into my body and that leaves more room in the ring. Right now I am playing it by ear but the temptation of masturbating or edging and going one stroke to much, is building up. I am going to wait until New Years Eve to see if my wife allows me to orgasm. If so I will take a break until a month before Valentine's Day to lock up again to see how it goes. However I keep on losing weight so I may have to wait until I finish my diet in about 10 months time. I need to loss 75 more pounds to be at my optimum weight but that would mean I never eat anything I enjoy anymore and I rather give up a few years of life which I probably will live with dementia for the enjoyment of eating a cheeseburger and pizza with a beer. :)

2. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    I started out on a 45 mm ring, and after I got up in the morning, the cage assembly would fall off. So I went down to a 40 mm ring which suits me just fine. No more falling off. And when I have the cage on past nighttime sleep, I start to feel more naked without it. I actually like that weight hanging off my genitals. Keep losing that weight, and while losing weight is hard, the harder part is keeping it off once you lose it. Good luck on your diet.

3. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    is your penis stil in the cage when it falls of, i mean did your penis fall to the ground with the cage? or is your penis still hanging under your belly (lol)

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe it's time to experiment with some different styles of cages?

I hate to be a drumbeat, but maybe reconsider a piercing?

It's funny, for me I don't actually notice the weight on my bits, I guess I just got used to it over time.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. After two days of not being locked, my junk is back to normal. What happens is that after a few months of denial, my penis will start to turtle and hide in my body. Once unlocked it returns to its normal state. Once only my penis was erect over the cage but the few other times it was one testicle out and then both of them out and lastly the whole thing was off of me. I put the cage back on last night and all is well again.

No piercings for me. Once got my ears pierced and at my age, do not want to risk anything. I could be dead before it heals enough to use in a new cage. :) I already have burn marks on the head of my penis from both my wife and our girlfriend. A few scars from edge play, some scars on my but from heavy caning and whipping, one surgery due to pegging play, so these days at the age of 65+, I am not going to do much more for my sexual fetishes. I do not heal as well as I used to and tend to get infections from the smallest things.

kellysbitch likes this.
  6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    "...due to pegging play"???? I'd love to hear what the heck happened if you care to share, PM me if you'd prefer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice