You know your a sub when….

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Claire’s good boy, Oct 29, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    #1 Claire’s good boy, Oct 29, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2023
    You know your very submissive when your Goddess heads of with your two adult daughters for a days shopping and I am left at home prepping a lovely roast dinner for everyone’s return (with all the trimmings) and feel great about making her life a little easier.

It’s very strange but I have not worn my cage for a week or so but still felt submissive towards my Goddess, or course she still gets daily breakfast in bed and everything done for her but just without my cage. (I’m on honour system when not caged). Well that was until this morning, she gave me a good rub through my jeans before she went out and got me really worked up and for some reason my submissive mind blurts everything out when aroused, especially all the jobs I WANT to do for her whilst she is out, the cooking as mentioned above, fire made, bathrooms cleaned and laundry washing and drying. Here’s the strange thing, halfway through my chores I feel the urge to put my cage back on. We are wired in very strange ways but I genuinely feel better now the cage is back on.

My Goddess knows Im in a very, very frustrated state and have been for a good while, but just this mornings ‘rub’ has me in such a submissive frame of mind. I simply snap back to what’s fast becoming the new normal.

We’re going away for a couple of days tomorrow and Goddess will be dressing up which involves stocking and sexy underwear of course and she knows this tips me over the edge! Deep down I think this may be why I wanted to put my cage back on, I’m so looking forward to the tease and denial and grovelling around her. We will be going out for a meal which no doubt this will involve her rubbing her sexy high heels in my crutch under the table. I really can’t wait to feel the strain in my cage and just love these wonderful thoughts of anticipation.

Tonight will be a normal Sunday once everyone has gone home, which hopefully involves a foot rub / leg massage and maybe touch up Goddess’s toe nails so they really show through her stockings tomorrow! My foot fetish is out of control these days which Goddess is quite enjoying.

It seems once a submissive, always one. I was not sure but this last week out of the cage was ok but now feel I can’t wait to present Goddess with the key when she returns from the shopping trip.

My grown up children just think I’ve chilled out since retirement but little do they know why I do everything these days! Happy, happy days.

I had better get back to my chores before Goddess gets home. Sorry to go on but I wanted to share it with my CM freinds…. :)

2. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    it so nice to be of help like that to her.
    as I am caged now even if my wife is not a big fan of it she lets me lock up
    but I also feel the need to do more for her while I am caged.
    I hope you enjoy your trip

3. Christopher Edwards

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    When I'm struggling to get things done around the house and opportunity allows, I'll often strip and put myself in chastity, seems to make me more productive !

I think I tend to be rather like you, I really like to do things for others and make them happy, especially my mistress. I think the term is 'Service Sub'.

Very glad to hear you are enjoying your life.

Claire’s good boy likes this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I make roast dinners because I dislike the way others do things.

Is that submissive or am I a dominant control freak?

5. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Good point, or are you just a fussy submissive! :)

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Or when I’m at home cleaning and Madam is out. For the evening!

7. kept_weak_bitch

kept_weak_bitch submissive male

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    When your family knows then you'll really know yourself.

8. LeCouple

LeCouple Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I'd say you're a dominant perfectionist.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  9. Deleted member 115072

When every morning the Mistress pulls my pajamas and panties down and checks my pink chastity cage and says "Good boy. The pee hole is still closed."

10. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    You know you're a sub when your time clicks over and you can unlock your penis. You do it. It feels weird being free, so you lock it back on again.

11. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Mistress/Wife enjoys cooking for the most part. I do cook when Mistress/Wife is tired or directs me too. However, I am always responsible for all clean up after regardless and it has to pass Mistress/Wife inspection!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice