About to be locked up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb3000uk, Nov 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cb3000uk

cb3000uk Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Hello, I am new to posting but have been watching for a few months!

My wife is going to lock me up this evening for a "long time". I have been locked up before but never more than 3 days! My wife has taken the only key to work and locked it in her top drawer.

Any ideas how long is a reasonable amount of time that I "should be able to cope with"? She was thinking three weeks but we are open to suggestions.

For info the cage is a CB3000 with points (length to be agreed at the time the cage goes on!)

Any suggestions will be well received.

Thanks

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    If your CB3k has been fitted properly with the right combination of spacers then you can wear it as long as your wife wants. 3 hours, days, weeks, months or years should make no difference although for a longer period you may need a supervised wash every so often.

Rita

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In all honesty. Initially I'd say go for a short fixed term period. Then extend it a little each time as you accustom yourself to long term wear. Then go for a fixed period of letting her decide when you get out and how lucky you will be. Say three months after which have an agreed length of time out say a month. You should then have a review. Then you can both decide with clear heads if you BOTH really want to continue with chastity play. Once you have made that decision how you wish to continue from there should be agreed before commencing further. If indeed you BOTH want to continue.

The reality of 24/7 long term wear is far different from the fantasy and of course long term denial with or without lock-up is another thing altogether. By making your decisions slowly and with careful thought if you are BOTH still of a like mind you will have each come to conclusions about what each of you wants from TTTWD and through discussion at a sensible time (ie. not just before or after sex) and a little compromise you can come to a working agreement on how you will progress. With perhaps another month out after say six months when you can review once more.

The first time you go in without knowing when you will get out again and whether or not you will get to cum even if you do get out is a real head-fuck and was for us what TTTWD is all about. It is of course different for every single couple and you will have to find your own way.

But that was how my previous partner and I progressed, fortunately we were very much in touch with each other and our mutually agreed guidelines/rules were easy to agree on. I don't think I will ever forget her reaction when weagreed she was to hold all my keys indefinitely, though she had already hinted very gently that she wanted that.

4. cb3000uk

cb3000uk Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your assistance. My wife locked me away on Sunday and so far so good. I have the medium points in the cage. These are causing a bit of discomfort but only as I become hard. We have agreed to atleast three weeks but I will be checked and cleaned once a week and if there are problems I will be re-adjusted. My wife will handcuff me whenever I am unlocked and she has been practising locking and un-locking me because I have always done that in the past.

When she locked me up she failed to mention that she is going out for an office party this Friday. I have always had an additional cuckold fantasy and these sort of evenings always really turn us both on because of this fantasy. Apart from a bit of dirty dancing I am fairly sure nothing has happened on these nights. My only reason for saying that is that I think she would tell me.... but who knows. She is off out clothes shopping this evening before she comes home. She is going with a friend from work. Fingers crossed for somethign sexy!

The party will come after nearly a week in chastity which is the longest I have ever gone! Oh this is going ot be a long 3 weeks!!

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Good start...

6. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Your wife seems to have made a good start and never letting you have your hands and penis unlocked at the same time will ensure your co-operation with her wishes. I wouldn't worry about the 3 weeks, I can assure you it won't seem that long to her!

Rita

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And maybe she'll give your berries a squeeze when she gets back from her partying...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice