Keyholders and the male landing strip

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by jasonpatalonis, Mar 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Recently I have noticed that chaste men, sissy men, ladyboys, and the like are wearing the "landing strip" on their pubic area. I have also noticed that this style of "manscaping" is rarely done on the typically more masculine types.

My question is do you lady keyholders intentionally require the landing strip for your chaste partners? Is it just a coincidence? Do chaste men prefer it for some reason? I sure do.

Perhaps there could be a movement to this end. The landing strip as a symbol of the chaste male. Imagine him out and about at the gym or something and his landing strip immediately identifies him as "special".

The male landing strip could become the de facto standard to indentify certain types of 'kept' men. Much like the ankle bracelet denotes the "hotwife" and the Queen of Spades (QOS) tattoo denotes hotwife who likes black men, the male landing strip could become a powerful symbol. Especially when wearing the device in public is inappropriate.

I am very curious what you keyholders have to say. Of course, I'd love to hear from my chaste brethren as well.

Jason

danijean001 likes this.
  2. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    All shaved here. Wouldn't have a "strip" but I love the idea of a badge or symbol to wear discretely to signal to those in the know that you are caged.

3. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    You certainly get the idea. I have what may be somewhat unusual events in my life where I am naked in front of people fairly often but cannot wear my tube. (I do organized sports with showers after, I get frequent massages, doctor visits, the gym, etc.) I think it would be interesting if there was a standard pubic style to denote chaste status......or sissy status, or whatever.

I further imagine that women the world over would have told one another how to behave if they ever happen to see a man thus coiffed.

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    If you could see that I have a landing strip, you already can see that I'm caged LOL :)

Ormaz and maff2k like this.
  5. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My mistress shaved and trimmed me the first night I was caged .she had been reading a lot on male being placed in chastity and forced fem so it was a part of her plan...she likes the look and knows it keeps me more sub. .
    Slave / slut .L

Waterluv likes this.
  6. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    If another male can see that area then it is because we are way past the point of identifying by some
    mark.
    Anyway I do like the idea of an identifying symbol that is visible to others, similar to a KH with a key around
    her neck.
    I prefer it all off anyway, don't even like them on women.

Dianne.

BlueEyes and Luscious-Liza like this.
  7. Diana Awesome

Diana Awesome Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I don't know how I feel about a landing strip as a universal symbol of chastity, but I do find shaved parts quite appealing. I think I would enjoy shaving a partner if that is something she would like.

danijean001 likes this.
  8. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    In World War II freemasons wore a forget-me-not flower in prison camps. Masonry was forbidden by the Nazis. Maybe something like that would work for us?

I'm off to peruse eBay!

9. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
  10. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Sometimes it's better to have something that's not related at all. There is a certain mystery to be had here ;)

11. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Ok. I've looked at eBay and even checked out manufacturers of badges then I've had an epiphany! For those that want, let's start wearing a small blue star next to a yellow circle (both easily obtained off eBay). Easy enough to dismiss if asked and provides a nod to others wearing the same!

Just a thought!

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Maybe better (appropriate wise) would be a blue circle and a Pink Star, show She is the power and he is "ensnared"...

maff2k likes this.
  13. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello.
    We have been on the journey of enforced male chastity for nearly 11 years, but together for nearly 20 and within 6 months of meeting I was summarily manscaped hairless from my chest to my knees front and back because she is not a fan of body hair (yet she likes to sport a tiny landing strip which when she had the time before kids she would sometimes trim into the shape of a heart) and if I wanted more frequent oral no hair down there was a MUST for me. I remain hairless chest to knees to this day and have asked her to do the same recently but she says that she feels she should keep her hair because as I always say to her "she wears the pants" and therefore has the right to keep a small stand of wispy pubes. I have grown to like being shaved and honestly would gladly completely shave (and not just trim) my legs and armpits in the winter if she permitted (she does not want this. I wonder what my doctors think when they examine me. I can only imagine. It definitely makes me never want to fully undress in a men's locker room where I could be seen...definitely a lightning rod for attention...albeit a limp one!

allaboutHer

14. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Excellent idea @Caged Wolf think I'll do just that! Perhaps those that can could wear one badge with a pink star on a blue circle. Those that can't find that could wear pink start next to blue circle?

15. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Scratch that - I think pink start next to blue circle. Then it's definitely two badges and a definite symbol for others. Just my musings - what do folks think?

16. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Like the idea but not keen on stars and circles.
    All I know is when ever my wife wears her key around her neck she gets asked "What is that for or what does that mean?" this
    applies equally to a real key or a small gold key I gave her.
    So I think the main part of the reason is to not only recognise your KH but also make people curious.
    What about something like this with a hole in the top for a chain (Or pin on back for badge).
    You would even have room for a small inscription.
    I am not talking about a real lock just a small circle made to look like it with a keyway etc.
    Not sure how it could be made but could be feasible.

upload_2015-3-12_10-23-24.png

Dianne

17. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I thought of something like that but it means manufacture and supply. Something simple that can be sourced "locally" has to be better?

18. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I am going to investigate this further and see what I can come up with.

Dianne

maff2k likes this.
  19. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You guys are driving me crazy. .I love this idea ,,,
    this afternoon I noticed a young woman with a key around here neck, she's a cashier at our local food market, ,
    I wanted to ask her what does that mean... I tried to have her see my rubi key on my bracelet....
    I would love to have my husband wear something that can be recognized by some. ..
    this is a great idea. ..
    Mistress.L

nsrchof, spider203, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  20. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    My thinking was that it should be something "not obvious" (see post about masons), easy to obtain around the world, and cheap.

Just my 2p (or 2 cents) :)

21. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @maff2k Sounds like you want to keep it a secret, if that is the case don't wear anything.
    As for cost it needs to be something that you would be proud to wear, otherwise we could just standardise
    on wearing a BROWN button sewn onto our shirt, can't get much cheaper and readily available than that.

I am not advocating spending a fortune on this but a similar amount to the jewellery that my KH wears.

Dianne.

22. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not terribly keen on accessories overall, but I'd go with a simple ring style on a particular finger or a bracelet

23. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    @OwnedbyLeeanne I don't think I'm making sense - the joys of typing on a phone maybe!

I'm not advocating secrecy but discretion. My reasoning for the cheap badges was so that anyone around the world (we are after all a global community) could invest in the badge without anyone having to get a production run done.

Indeed, as you say, a brown button sewn to a shirt would be perfect, discrete, easily explained away to those that don't recognise it. I just thought a cheap pin badge off eBay would be a good place to start. Easily moved between jackets/shirts and could be hung off key chains, necklaces, anklets, you name it!

I think we're all on the same page here, just the finer details to iron out!

M

24. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @maff2k No I get what you are saying I just think that if you are going to do it then it should be something that is
    suggestive of what it might be but still leaves people guessing.
    As I said my KH gets asked by relatives what the key was for around her neck and she has to make up some reason for it
    that in itself causes her to think about it and what it means.
    If it just something that anyone could buy of the internet that is generic then you may end up with a heap of people wearing
    a badge that means a lot of different things.
    I found some interesting things already while searching however I agree that many are way to expensive for most including me
    so I agree that inexpensive is good.
    As I said I have an idea based on the picture I posted and I just need to check out a few more details to see what could be
    done.

Dianne

25. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Some great ideas here. I agree there may be a benefit to some outward sign such as a badge or button.

However, I was thinking specifically about times when naked, but cannot wear the device. (E.g., when at the gym shower, massages, doctor office, etc.) Should the NAKED man who is "kept" either in chastity or a sissy, etc......Should HE be required to have some outward show of his status?

Jason

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice