Dec 31, 1955 (Age: 68)

Peggedboy

New member, Male, 68

I suspect I’m due for a rough pegging after too much whining! Jan 20, 2023

Peggedboy was last seen:
Mar 6, 2023
    1. Peggedboy
      Peggedboy
      I suspect I’m due for a rough pegging after too much whining!
    2. slaveMarie
      slaveMarie
      And of course orally clean them all when they are done. I live my life as a housewife with her and ask her total slave and I wouldn't want it any other way
      Peggedboy likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Peggedboy
        Peggedboy
        From there it expanded to maybe a 3-some or more, but she changed her mind. I became a sissy boy and then to the chastity thing. My cock does’nt work well (prostate cancer) so I have recently discussed no longer doing PIV sex, but me using a dildo on her and then she does me in the ass, which we both enjoy immensely.
        Aug 18, 2022
      3. Peggedboy
        Peggedboy
        I keep my cage on when we make love to each other, and I now am okay using my cock as more of a cage filler. Well, that’s my dtory. Hope I didn’t ask or tell too much. It was a ple pleasure chatting with you and maybe we can stay in touch.
        Aug 18, 2022
      4. slaveMarie
        slaveMarie
        Honey I have enjoyed talking with you and we are very similar in many respects. Feel free to write me again whenever you wish. Take care
        Aug 18, 2022
        Peggedboy likes this.
    3. slaveMarie
      slaveMarie
      You are absolutely correct my dear my clit is extremely small even my smallest cage is way too large for me and my wee wee is usually inside my body and yes I am required to kneel alongside the bed and assist her men when they screw her.
      Peggedboy likes this.
    4. slaveMarie
      slaveMarie
      Thank you for liking my album. I also am a totally kept slave, caged 24/7 and very rarely allowed an orgasm and then only when being pegged while my Goddess has endless pleasure and several bulls.
      Peggedboy likes this.
      1. Peggedboy
        Peggedboy
        You’re welcome. I enjoyed viewing it…sexy! Love to see what others are enjoying. I can only imagine your excitement as you watch the different bulls pleasuring your Mistress in ways you can’t imagine with that little, useless clitty of yours!
        Aug 18, 2022
    5. Queens kept
      Queens kept
      See U have just joined the Mansion. Welcome! So, UR pegged. Very nice. RU still allowed in Her pussy? If not, RU cucked yet? ; )
      1. Peggedboy
        Peggedboy
        Thanks! My chastity is about pleasure for both of us. I had a wonderful experience yesterday. A long ride on the Harley, caged of course, then had piv using a strap-on while she rubbed her clit with my cage. Then she returned the favor by fucking my man pussy like the Domme she is. Not quite able to orgasm from that, but getting closer!!!
        Aug 14, 2022
        Queens kept likes this.
      2. Queens kept
        Queens kept
        So nice! my Queen has told me that if i ever start to cum from anal activity, then She will take me off pussy for good. Then it would just B bull cock 4 Her. So, even though i would LOVE to cum from anal (i used to when i was younger) i am kinda glad i can't. At least right now. Maybe some intentional practice may get me back there, but i don't want to find out!!!
        Aug 14, 2022
        Peggedboy likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 31, 1955 (Age: 68)
    Chastity devices:
    2 metal cages
    Chastity resume:
    Mostly self locked, wife only occasionally locks me up and takes the key.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice