Comments on Profile Post by justme6819

1. KFox
    KFox
    Thank you. I like to think so
    Sep 23, 2023
    justme6819 likes this.
  2. justme6819
    justme6819
    my wife no longer enjoys being my key holder. She does allow me to lock up but only at my bidding
    Sep 23, 2023
  3. KFox
    KFox
    Perhaps she might learn to enjoy it again at some point? I’ve taken breaks now and then in the past.
    Sep 23, 2023
    justme6819 likes this.
  4. justme6819
    justme6819
    That is something I am hoping for as well Time will tell. I still am in love with her
    Sep 23, 2023
    KFox likes this.
  5. KFox
    KFox
    Sometimes we just need space to understand and find our own happiness in it
    Sep 23, 2023
    justme6819 likes this.
  6. justme6819
    justme6819
    We have a challenging situation. I’m much older than she is but my sex drive is higher as well.
    Sep 24, 2023
  7. justme6819
    justme6819
    The biggest thing is it is my kink that I brought into the relationship. My last relationship failed because she caught me wearing my cage and she thought I was some sexual deviant.
    Sep 24, 2023
  8. justme6819
    justme6819
    This time I made her aware and she said she would try it. after a while she said it just wasn't her thing but if I wanted to lock up that was fine some I continue to self lock. I cannot stop. I cannot even come up with a good reason other than I like it.
    Sep 24, 2023
    newplay likes this.
  9. KFox
    KFox
    Perhaps you can revisit your request at some point. Be sweet to her. Anticipate her needs. Keep your request to lock you fairly straight forward. My husband presented the idea to me. He has a higher sex drive and he wanted me to have sex only when I wanted it. It became less of a chore and something that made sense for my own sexual comfort level.
    Sep 25, 2023
  10. justme6819
    justme6819
    Thank you I will keep that in mind especially since this is my kink and not hers as much. Just like most women they are not keen to looking up their men.
    Sep 25, 2023
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice