Comments on Profile Post by Lazlo Toth

1. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    And OH what a tangled web it is — those zinc supplements paying sweet, stringy dividends clearly at your and others expense. On second thought ::grabs wet rag:: terribly sorry about that, got a little carried away there.
    Apr 4, 2023
    Ms. Joanne and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. Ms. Joanne
    Ms. Joanne
    This is so funny. I want to see what you would do with a Batman theme. 'Holy cheesegrater Robin this sultry Bella fiend is in danger of.....aaargggh'
    Apr 4, 2023
    Miss Bella and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. Lazlo Toth
    Lazlo Toth
    Hummmm....Miss Bella and Ms Joanne....our modern dynamic duo!
    Apr 4, 2023
    Ms. Joanne and Miss Bella like this.
  4. Lazlo Toth
    Lazlo Toth
    The bat cave will never be the same again. And how would old Alfred ever get all of those cum webs off the walls?
    Apr 4, 2023
    Ms. Joanne and Miss Bella like this.
  5. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    The REAL question is : Do I use my newly found ‘super power’ for good or evil? Clearly a matter of perspective or TASTE, I suppose— and poor Alfred….he hasn’t even finished scrubbing down the walls of the play dungeon, let’s not clue him in as to the uhm…uhh …’artistic’ license I’ve taken in the bat cave…..
    Apr 4, 2023
  6. Ms. Joanne
    Ms. Joanne
    @Miss Bella Is it possible to learn this 'power'? Asking for a friend. :)
    Apr 4, 2023
    WWSUB, Miss Bella and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    @Ms. Joanne ::summons my sincerest Ian Mcdiarmid impression, eyebrows raised:: NOT from a Spider Bella.....and hmm, rather dug myself into a hole over here. Alfred, come quickly! Or don't, I don't think we need ANY more come around this place today!
    Apr 4, 2023
    WWSUB, Lazlo Toth and Ms. Joanne like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice