Comments on Profile Post by Miss Bella

1. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    By grippies, of course I mean jerking off — cause there are lots that talk a big game but are clearly one-hand-wonders. And also the entirety of the Imagrande Dickforbrains population too. Who would have thought the site about NOT giving yourself a grippie is a true grippie hotspot hmmm
    Mar 24, 2023
    Mistress ComDom likes this.
  2. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Although clearly this IS ‘the internet’ and the Internet is a cum-saturated devil of a place .. so who wants to cum clean — who’s giving themselves a grippie right now ? Anyone? ….Bueller?
    Mar 24, 2023
  3. FrustratedHubby
    FrustratedHubby
    I'm a new member, but hadn't wondered until now. Lol. I have my own issues. I don't care what everyone else does. If you still have the freedom to do so, then I say go for it!
    Mar 24, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  4. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    @FrustratedHubby hi. Thanks for chiming in — as a now former Mistress I have a bit of insight but also just like talking about cum. I’ve given up grippies voluntarily —and while anal orgasms are great , I’m firmly on team Nipplegasm…. I’ve been able to teach a few others so far! And as far as my wife — she can have my cock— because I don’t need it . Welcome to the Mansion btw!
    Mar 24, 2023
    bknd90 and FrustratedHubby like this.
  5. Mistress ComDom
    Mistress ComDom
    Oh, I'm 100% sure a few people I have talked to on here were giving themselves a nice shake while talking to me.
    Mar 24, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  6. jshackleton2016
    jshackleton2016
    As you keyholder: 0% if my experience is shared among the other lucky fellas.
    Mar 24, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  7. Locked4H3R
    Locked4H3R
    How do you teach for nipple orgasms? I'm always trying to find new ways to orgasm without touching my clitty
    Mar 24, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  8. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    @Locked4H3R it takes patience and happens in stages-- but the general idea is that step 1 . wake those puppies up. tease and tickle throughout a day...even through your shirt until your tits tingle when horny. 2. experiment with techniques of which i have an infographic lol!
    Mar 24, 2023
    bknd90 and Locked4H3R like this.
  9. Locked4H3R
    Locked4H3R
    Mar 24, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  10. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    you bet your sweet tits i can. i'll dm ya hun
    Mar 24, 2023
    Locked4H3R likes this.
  11. bknd90
    bknd90
    What continues to be one of the challenging aspects of chastity is redirecting my arousal/horniness from penile stimulation to other areas. It's muscle memory still but I'm def trying to redirect this energy by doing more anal but I just don't have the logistics to be able to do this on a constant basis but nipple stimulation is something much more accessible, ill def need to try doing more nipple play
    Mar 24, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  12. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    @bknd90 it is for this exact reason that i started playing with my nips after reading several how-tos on nipple orgasms (which i thought were bullshit) it took 11 days of build-up and retraining my brain before the first breakthrough and it was....mindshattering. can't recommend it enough. when i get horny now, i think my tits tingle more than my balls...hmm? tmi? naw ;)
    Mar 24, 2023
    Newbie61 and bknd90 like this.
  13. Ms. Joanne
    Ms. Joanne
    Being the absolute cynic I am I used to think the actual number was more like 80% if you factor in the part-timers, weekend wearers and horny fantasists. Regarding the other subject I've had very sensitive nipples ever since I was 12, I added it to the list of "things that make me feel female" back in the days of self-acceptance/evaluating if I make sense to myself drama.
    Mar 25, 2023
    bknd90 and Miss Bella like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice