Comments on Profile Post by Miss Bella

1. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Looks like this gurl will have some investigating to do today!
    Jan 29, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  2. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    The Company is...mostly text with some gif/jpeg clips incorporating different adult actresses in certain scenarios, but what makes it unique is that your character is completely moldable, anywhere from full 'manly macho man' to being an effeminately caged sissy, to being actually a genetic girl, and this changes during the story depending on your choices.
    Jan 29, 2023
    sis_nikki and jshackleton2016 like this.
  3. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    also in that same game, you can opt to wear a cage, but its a bit hilarious because if you ever want to 'remove the cage' you have to go to the adult/sex shop in town and tell the clerk that you need to be uncaged...that is, until you have a KH. but no spoilers from me!
    Jan 29, 2023
    sis_nikki and jshackleton2016 like this.
  4. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Exciting! On Steam or perhaps direct from publisher given the adult nature?
    Jan 29, 2023
  5. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Oh, and link to both an awesome resource for transformation-themed games is here, but specifically The Company and either downloadable link on left or a button 'play now' where you can play in your browser right away. https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=viewgame&id=1354
    Jan 29, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  6. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Also, I'm guessing no one else is familiar with the AMAZING f95zone site that has quite possibly the most comprehensive collection of adult-themed games of any /all genres/kinks/fetishes/themes etc...? f95zone.to you're welcome ;)
    Jan 29, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  7. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Exciting! Desparate to get the cage back on before looking at those!
    Jan 29, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  8. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Here's a fun casual one in return, fully browser / cookie based. Recommend using your cell phone for easy management and "attendance".
    https://sissy-university.com/
    Jan 29, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  9. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    The only cost to you is to return here after playing it and let me know what happened, did you transform yourself , your family , etc with mind control serum or ...did you play the slutty scientist who doses herself and things get wild and wacky? There are many different paths to take but The Company is...a good time.
    Jan 29, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  10. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Feeling a little identified (but for what are undeniable qualities of her self.)
    Jan 29, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  11. BigSkyB
    BigSkyB
    Not me
    Jan 29, 2023
  12. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    This... game... *mid-melt*
    • The buttplug in your ass makes you feel horny and a little feminine.
    • The risqué clothing you're wearing makes you feel slutty.
    • The heavy makeup you're wearing makes you feel horny and a little submissive.
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  13. locked&lucky
    locked&lucky
    This has me very intrigued?
    Feb 25, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  14. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Feb 25, 2023
    locked&lucky likes this.
  15. locked&lucky
    locked&lucky
    I will give this a look
    Feb 25, 2023
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice