Comments on Profile Post by Miss Bella

1. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    So thank you, chastletes and chaste-aspiring folk for not being the genocidal maniacs that you all have the potential of being!
    Jan 23, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  2. Lazlo Toth
    Lazlo Toth
    This means saving your sperm is saving the planet. Who knew?
    Jan 23, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  3. BigSkyB
    BigSkyB
    So many civilizations destroyed in a lifetime
    Jan 23, 2023
  4. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Although I'd LOVE to actually be this clever, the full and way too long to post in a status quote is from the late great comedian Bill Hicks.... it goes as follows:
    Jan 23, 2023
  5. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    “Did you know that when [a person] comes, he comes 200 million sperm? And you're trying to tell me that your child is special because one out of 200 million -- that load! we're talking one load! -- connected.....
    Jan 23, 2023
    Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Gee, what are the fucking odds? 200 million; you know what that means? I have wiped civilizations off my chest with a gray gym sock. That is special. Entire nations have flaked and crusted in the hair around my navel! That is special.
    Jan 23, 2023
  7. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    And I want you to remember that, you two egg-carrying beings out there, with that holier-than-thou "we have the gift of life" attitude. I've tossed universes...in my underpants...while napping! Boom! A milky way shoots into my jockey shorts, "aaaah whats for fuckin' breakfast?"
    Jan 23, 2023
    stallionBoi and Lazlo Toth like this.
  8. stallionBoi
    stallionBoi
    The entire continent of Atlantis, wiped off the map just like that...
    Jan 23, 2023
    Miss Bella and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. trained husband
    trained husband
    please Mistress don't ever let that go to waste. you should have a boy there to clean up everything the proper way
    Jan 25, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  10. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    @trained husband absolutely, agree completely with your thought… Also, serves you very well as an example of the quality of your Trainer IMO
    Jan 25, 2023
    BigSkyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice