Comments on Profile Post by stallionBoi

1. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Or your KH could take her 'Heart-shaped box' , proceed to 'milk it' so that you 'come as you are' , while she sits and drinks 'pennyroyal tea' while as you scurry to clean up, you make sure to emphasize 'all apologies'.....sorry/notsorry for this, stallion :P
    Jan 20, 2023
    stallionBoi likes this.
  2. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Oh, just realized you said you were single (i just did what i hate when other people do it, forgive me!) ....so maybe the KH i speak of is your sissy side? Yes, gonna go with that in my newly minted headcanon.
    Jan 20, 2023
  3. stallionBoi
    stallionBoi
    'Nevermind'...'You Know You're Right'. It's always 'About a Girl' feeling hotter than a 'Lake of Fire' when she's 'In Bloom'.

Pretty sure the figurative KH is not my sissy side (a side that's aware of how creative juices flow better when fluids are retained)
    Jan 20, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  4. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    haha love it, thanks for playing along.....also, ' a side that's aware of how creative juices flow better when fluids are retained' is a beautiful thought, gonna totally steal that one because for me , personally, its absolutely without a doubt 100% accurate.
    Jan 20, 2023
    stallionBoi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice