Comments on Profile Post by Miss Bella

1. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    The hard roads are what test our resolve on the choices we have made. Whether to stick with it, or try something else. Either way hopefully truth comes of the experience. If we wanted easy, we would not likely chose to put a lock about our persons!
    Jan 20, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  2. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    This is true , nikki. To your thought, the very next lyrics in the song are “ Someday we'll look back and smile
    And know it was worth every mile..”
    Jan 20, 2023
    sis_nikki likes this.
  3. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Good lyric! This is why in the three bands I am in I have done bass, guitar, synth, and drum machine, but never vocals (aside from yelling.)
    Jan 20, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  4. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    The song is ‘Starting Over’ by Chris Stapleton. I’m kinda obsessed with this man’s voice and his music. Literally everything he’s ever done is top shelf. No filler on any album— and pure comfort food for my ears, mind and aching soul
    Jan 20, 2023
  5. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Bella, thank you so much for sharing a part of yourself (taste in music.)
    Just listened and enjoyed the song. Not my usual goto but ALWAYS one with a "hungry ear".
    Jan 20, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  6. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    If I may offer some responses that are top of mind (may or may not be to taste, certainly varied.)
    "Hurt" - Johnny Cash (cover originally by Nine Inch Nails)
    "How to disappear completely" - Radiohead (their "transition" album from rock to more electronic elements, this song deeply moves me with so very heavy memories of hard lives I have lived)
    "How does it make you feel" - AIR (another "memories of past lives" song)
    Jan 20, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice