Comments on Profile Post by Miss Bella

1. Lady Jayde
    Lady Jayde
    Oh you have NO idea! What's odd is when YOUR phobia becomes YOUR fetish!
    Jan 11, 2023
    Miss Bella and TangoSub like this.
  2. TangoSub
    TangoSub
    I had same thought Miss @Lady Jayde . My Mistress and KH certainly know one or two of my phobia/fetishes and use that information to their advantage ...of course.
    Jan 11, 2023
    Miss Bella and Lady Jayde like this.
  3. Lady Jayde
    Lady Jayde
    @TangoSub before you know it, your deepest desires within the kink world will be those of what was once your greatest phobias.
    Jan 11, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  4. Lady Jayde
    Lady Jayde
    @TangoSub - and I am sure that Miss Bella will help exploit those to an extent that you cannot even imagine!
    Jan 11, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  5. TangoSub
    TangoSub
    Yes Miss Lady Jayde ... I have no doubt Miss Bella would absolutely take me to places I have yet to visit. However my time is dedicated to my Mistress/Wife and KH here who do a pretty good job too
    Jan 11, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  6. Lady Jayde
    Lady Jayde
    @TangoSub you may want to be careful then posting on Miss Bella's page if you're dedicated to someone else. The punishment may be unbearable ;)
    Jan 11, 2023
    Miss Bella and BigSkyB like this.
  7. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Tango is always welcome but that’s not to say that my domain isn’t littered with lovely snare traps, and other assorted tools to tickle all things seen and unseen.
    Jan 11, 2023
    2bkeptforher likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice