Comments on Profile Post by sissy molly

1. sissy molly
    sissy molly
    So, I bought my cage 8n March, I was doing a virtual led sissy school and a privately led, "mistress" who was also virtual from France. This did not work out both launguage and time but she was excellent in shopping my perspective on sissy, femme and chastity, along with some verbal, monetary and humiliation domination.
    May 30, 2022
    Maid Denise likes this.
  2. sissy molly
    sissy molly
    Longest I have been caged was 32 days, while caged I performed many sissy tasks to prove my ability to appreciate other forms of gratification.
    May 30, 2022
    Maid Denise likes this.
  3. sissy molly
    sissy molly
    Naughty thoughts is sll I have darling, but I m caged so touching myself is out of question. I try to maintain my devotion to myself, sometimes wife needs some tlc, so I have to be prepared to remove so she is not offended
    May 30, 2022
    Maid Denise likes this.
  4. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Thank you for all the information Molly Honey . Today I am on day 33 today. Not a record . Although I think she is going to smash my old record this time.
    Goddess PJ does not want to interface on the profile posts . Everyone can read these. They can not read personal conversation .
    May 30, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice