What's his profile here on CMansion?
    Jul 16, 2010
  2. Sir in chastity
    Sir in chastity
    NM - got it. happypants
    Jul 16, 2010
  3. Mistress Watchful
    Mistress Watchful
    Tell him to ask pet. pet is terrified of needles and pain, and he did it. His account of what happened is here somewhere.
    Jul 16, 2010
  4. Kali
    Kali
    Wow. He actually gets a choice?
    Jul 16, 2010
  5. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Yes, darling. He has a choice. To each their own, but I do not own his body. In the end it will be his decision whether to alter it or not. Emma, I will defo have him look for pets thread regarding his PA. Thanx :)
    Jul 16, 2010
  6. johnny arizona
    johnny arizona
    Your curiousity for chastity play will never subside so go ahead and get the piercing. It really doesn't hurt that bad. I suggest getting it a little deep thought as when it is guaged up it could break if a metal device is used on it due to the weight-as mine did. I'm not done with chastity though and am considering either a deeper PA or a shaft piercing. The later does scare me a bit though.
    Jul 16, 2010
  7. ChasteBr
    ChasteBr
    I HATE needles, but if she asks, I am getting it done. That is way HOT.
    Jul 16, 2010
  8. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    HA!!! "Hot" was NOT what was going thru Johns mind when I asked him. I believe "Are you fucking crazy?! You want someone to shove a needle threw my dick?!" was ;)
    Jul 16, 2010
  9. ChasteBr
    ChasteBr
    LOL.. I really really really HATE needles.. The idea of one going straight through down there is terrifying, but the idea of her asking me to do it.. for her.. to make her happy... way way HOT
    Jul 16, 2010
  10. Locked_In_LV
    Locked_In_LV
    I'm seriously considering getting one... I'm not sure Mistress is in to the idea though...
    Jul 16, 2010
  11. elkies
    elkies
    Sorry, I am with John on this one.
    Jul 17, 2010
  12. ms-laurel
    ms-laurel
    The only way for true security and a measure of his devotion for me. After all, his little "wenis" belongs me anyway!
    Jul 17, 2010
  13. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    TOM!?! C'mon...I thought you where always for Team Jen!?!

Thank you for all your comments, my friends. I'll try and talk him into it. But in the end, his penis belongs to him and it will be his decision. ;)
    Jul 17, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice