Comments on Profile Post by GoddessMWilspoon

1. ChasteCel
    ChasteCel
    have you thought about having your lockee fuck you with your favorite strap on? cause that could satisfy your desire and still leave him ... frustrated
    Oct 5, 2019
    sextudent and GoddessMWilspoon like this.
  2. GoddessMWilspoon
    GoddessMWilspoon
    Strapons and toys as a replacement aren't enough for me, an ex was big into toys and it only made me crave real touch more. I need human stimulation, plus reliance on them meant he could yolo with his cock. I got sex daily but he always resorted to toys to satisfy after he came, not enough.

Last night passed up Hitachi for fingers because I needed to feel effort, even if from myself thinking of my slave.
    Oct 6, 2019
    sissy_connie, ChasteCel and sextudent like this.
  3. GoddessMWilspoon
    GoddessMWilspoon
    At least @MWilspoonsBunny can rest a little easier and feel comfortably morivated during LT knowing he's not easily replaceable on my end.
    LuvUBunny, I myself am feeling a little bashful rn.
    Oct 6, 2019
    ChasteCel and sextudent like this.
  4. sissy_connie
    sissy_connie
    Every woman should have a Hitachi Wand !!!!
    Oct 6, 2019
    GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  5. GoddessMWilspoon
    GoddessMWilspoon
    @sissy_connie my slave gifted me my first Hitachi. I always went for more *dual purpose* toys, but he saw the hole in my otherwise extensive collection and filled the space nicely. No pun intended :P

I love it, have a rechargeable waterproof Ninja Magic Wand :)
    Oct 6, 2019
    sissy_connie likes this.
  6. Cuck_geo
    Cuck_geo
    Have u thought about another man fulfilling this task, as your bunny remains locked?
    Oct 8, 2019
  7. GoddessMWilspoon
    GoddessMWilspoon
    @Cuck_geo I have but it's not going to work for the esteem of my relationship long term.
    Honestly don't feel strong enough right now to be able to please my sub, let alone be vulnerable around another man to be pleased myself.
    Just a rough patch I guess
    Oct 8, 2019
  8. Cuck_geo
    Cuck_geo
    It is a character building exercise for the relationship and for the caged party, that's for sure.. As for the vulnerable part... If your bunny is with you, I think u can direct the vulnerability towards him and not the other man who is simply there with specific purpose in mind from your side. Well, a thought anyway :)
    Oct 8, 2019
  9. GoddessMWilspoon
    GoddessMWilspoon
    Thanks for the thought either way, appreciated particularly today.
    Oct 8, 2019
    Cuck_geo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice