Comments on Profile Post by Maid Denise

1. Mash2214
    Mash2214
    It’s a test of some kind. She may be still trying to understand you wanting to be Locked up.
    Jul 8, 2019
  2. Mash2214
    Mash2214
    Offer to rub her feet or give her a massage. Maybe that will help Good Luck
    Jul 8, 2019
    Maid Denise likes this.
  3. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    It could be a test. As far as me being locked up . It was her wanting me locked up when this journey started. Starting to feel I am being taken advantage of and it is starting to piss me off.
    If it goes for 4 weeks I think we are going to have to have a serious talk . I am not going to be in a cage without the benefits of being locked .
    Jul 8, 2019
    Unlucky and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Unlucky
    Unlucky
    Beyond waiting to calm down, I'm not sure you should put it off. Stewing for a week won't be helpful or healthy. If she lets you touch her in the mean time, then you've possibly lost the opportunity to have an important conversation.
    Jul 9, 2019
    Maid Denise likes this.
  5. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Well I have calmed down ,but I won't be touching her for at least a week. Her monthly started yesterday . Yes I will be taking care of her this week. I am going to wait until its finished before we have our talk .
    Jul 9, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice