Locked since:
    Yes
    Your chastity role:
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    My-Steel
    Chastity resume:
    since 2015
    Exploring sexual kinks at this level are dictated solely by the whim of the woman. They can range from darker things like extreme forms of BDSM, to a complete lack of sexual play and exploration at all (in my case the past chemical castartion and the regulation in addition to wear permanent chastity devices), again depending on the whim of the woman.

This is probably the ultimate humiliation, and it is in fact very extreme in reality ... However, it's so easy to play with it exciting! Something to try!

With an always flaccid penis a penetration is possible only with a strap-on. I am very interested in meeting woman who are elegant, sophisticated, and naughty who enjoy cuckolding and strict feminine authority. They should show me how helpless I am below the belly button.

I wear permanent a chastity belt but I use even more restrictive tools. This have a special reason ...

I have BIID "Body Integrity Identity Disorder“ and wear since a lot of years leg braces and have to use crutches to walk. I need diapers and a wheelchair. I also have psychosexual attraction to woman with impaired mobility, especially those who use orthopaedic appliances such as leg braces, orthopedic back braces or wheelchairs.

I also have a preference for women who are incontinent and have to wear diapers. I myself live because of the biid now as handicapped person. I need a leg braces and crutches or a wheelchair. Through manipulation and medication I am urinary incontinent and just as completely impotent.

I am nevertheless very excited by the beautiful things in life. I call many fetishes mine ... this includes things like girdles, corsets, latex, bondage, clinic play and a lot of more.

.... feel free and ask ....

Sometimes sexually aroused, but never the opportunity to get satisfaction in the normal way. Who can help with good ideas.

As you may have seen so far, I find the prospect of being in a dominate female leaded relationship exciting and erotic.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice