Comments on Profile Post by Jasmic68

1. jemima
    jemima
    hope it get better
    Mar 22, 2018
  2. Mactastic
    Mactastic
    I would determine that the skin irritation is not due to bacteria first. HTV2 is a bio resin which may break down over time. You want to do your own research for sure. There may be microscopic cracks or fissures harboring bacteria. Without knowing what Bio Resin the Holy Trainer uses, there is no way to know for sure. One solution is multiple metal Chinese devices for swap during cleaning or a custom metal device.
    Mar 22, 2018
  3. AlanThom
    Mar 23, 2018
    Goddessmercy likes this.
  4. Jasmic68
    Jasmic68
    Given the price of a new HTv2 tube, or a completely new HTv3, we decided to try a Chinese device which I am wearing now. Eventually we want to go custom but I think Elle wanted to see what a metal device was like first.
    Mar 23, 2018
    Goddessmercy likes this.
  5. Mactastic
    Mactastic
    I have a HTV2 metal clone (a257), which I find comfortable, however it is very heavy. I support the weight with a paracord belt. I don't wear this one often. I prefer the light weight and base ring shape of the a275 device. I wish you the most luck possible.
    Mar 23, 2018
    Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice