1. TheMistressAmanda
    TheMistressAmanda
    Thank you.
    I hope to learn alot.
    May 3, 2017
    sissybitch likes this.
  2. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    You are very welcome , there is a wealth of knowledge on this site and given time you should learn all you need
    May 3, 2017
  3. TheMistressAmanda
    TheMistressAmanda
    My sweet wonderful husband wants to be caged and I am completely on board with it...but I have no idea what I am supposed to do. I want to make it an amazing experience for him. Can you recommend the best forums to look at in here? Thank you for the help.
    May 3, 2017
    sissybitch likes this.
  4. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    First you need to decide on a device , if you look in the devices section there is not only reviews but also recommendations . personally I would start with a cb6000 as it has many size options , and then move to something in stainless steel , when you first start sizing can be a problem , but in any even it will take some time for him to get used to wearing his device
    May 3, 2017
    TheMistressAmanda likes this.
  5. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    Just to add you might get some good ideas as to what some other mistresses do by looking at the post in the pedestal section , mostly posted by subs but it should give you some idea of what goes on
    May 3, 2017
  6. TheMistressAmanda
    TheMistressAmanda
    Thank you so much for the information. I will definitely look that up.
    May 3, 2017
    sissybitch likes this.
  7. sissybitch
    sissybitch
    My pleasure , hope it is of some help
    May 3, 2017
  8. LadyS
    LadyS
    Do remember to find out what makes you happy!! That's the joys of locking up our husbands. We get to reap the benefits of it. Just becuase he wants it doesn't mean you have to play into his every fantasy. Make it just as much if not more about your pleasure! Enjoy
    May 5, 2017
  9. TheMistressAmanda
    TheMistressAmanda
    Thank you Lady S. We should talk some time. I am sure you have some good advice for me. Thank you also sissybitch. Your help was greatly appreciated also.
    May 6, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice