Comments on Profile Post by My Lady Rouge (MLR)

1. Keyholder For CSG
    Keyholder For CSG
    That doesn't sound good...
    Sep 23, 2016
    My Lady Rouge (MLR) likes this.
  2. My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    Not as bad as it sounds...I tend to be ominous sometimes. Just missing my Bull.
    Sep 23, 2016
  3. frankie teardrop
    frankie teardrop
    It may mean that you have extremely high standards, Mistress. You justifiably feel that others should strive to meet them.
    Sep 23, 2016
  4. john locked
    john locked
    Is it good for Bull, that You missing him?
    Sep 23, 2016
  5. My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    Ahem, well...yes & no, john. (Fun name, btw!) He is my Dom so yes, leaving me wanting works in his best interests, you could say. No because I have my needy times and feel it may pester him just a tiny bit that I remind him frequently. Its not a problem though.
    To quote him this past week "Because its really really great....Really had a great time....Make sure you tell him how good you were taken care of today."
    Sep 26, 2016
  6. My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    And frankie, I think you are correct. He is either already skilled or developing rather nicely at tease, which I like in our arrangement...he keeps me hot and is learning more of how to best do that in a variety of ways. I am gaining a better understanding of my own standards, as you say. The denial is just another form of tease for me but comes as a result of our arrangement and every day lives.
    Sep 26, 2016
    frankie teardrop likes this.
  7. john locked
    john locked
    Name is name, nothing to do. It is suitable for me and for my "hobby" :-D
    Sep 26, 2016
  8. My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    My Lady Rouge (MLR)
    So you are not familiar with the show "Lost?"
    Sep 27, 2016
  9. john locked
    john locked
    No, never watched it.
    Sep 27, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice