Comments on Profile Post by Jasmic68

1. OnTheEdge
    OnTheEdge
    I sympathise Jasmic, but stay strong. :)
    Mar 18, 2016
    Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68
    Jasmic68
    I am trying. I must admit though I do not have a lot of will power at the moment.
    Mar 18, 2016
  3. OnTheEdge
    OnTheEdge
    May need to start a mutual support group :) :( - Although the faffing I've had to deal with is getting in the way of the rest of my life. Lack of sex doesn't even come into it...
    Mar 18, 2016
  4. Jasmic68
    Jasmic68
    I suppose my problem is the other way round, my life getting in the way of chastity, of letting it be 'interesting' and fun rather than just something I do. I think this is a backlash to my Wife proclaiming that chastity was something like cleaning her teeth, she just does it but doesn't talk about it. I just wish she would put as much effort into it as she does into cleaning her teeth.
    Mar 18, 2016
  5. OnTheEdge
    OnTheEdge
    Ah but right now chastity with me is just 'something to do' but not for right reasons. Although you crave eroticism(!?) whereas I'm ending up with athleticism... (If it wasn't for endless fittings getting in the way of actual life goals).

I suppose in a way the'fantasy' is that it becomes something you do. You hope that comes with playfulness and not just being forgotten about in the basement.
    Mar 18, 2016
  6. jemima
    jemima
    oooh don't do it jasmic cos if you does you will be sad after.
    Mar 18, 2016
    Jasmic68 and OnTheEdge like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice