Comments on Profile Post by JackStrap

1. BeDazzled
    BeDazzled
    What happened my friend? Troubles me to hear that from you. I hope u drop by from time to time if a break is in order.
    Jun 24, 2010
  2. JackStrap
    JackStrap
    not just a break. my KH (and I wanted her to be the mother of our children, wife, etc) kicked me out of her life in favor of someone else. I got the keys to PA5k back yesterday and gave her the keys to her home, packed my gear and moved away.
    Jun 24, 2010
  3. JackStrap
    JackStrap
    too bad. I was happy, devoted and in love. now I'm just lost and alone.
    Jun 24, 2010
  4. Mistress Watchful
    Mistress Watchful
    I'm so sorry Jack. Don't leave us, just vent all you want x x x
    Jun 24, 2010
  5. JackStrap
    JackStrap
    sssshit. I should not have checked what's up in the CM. now I'm in tears, and it's a bit embarrassing in the office. I hope no-one will have something to say to me now.
    Jun 24, 2010
  6. BeDazzled
    BeDazzled
    ...and apparently, hiding in the dark! LOL - Sorry to hear about the big change in your life. I am somewhat in shock at how quickly it happened. If you need a listener, don't hesitate to call on me. There are sunny days, and rainy days... and several opportunities for another rainbow with your name on it in between them!
    Jun 24, 2010
  7. JackStrap
    JackStrap
    Jun 24, 2010
  8. Sarah
    Sarah
    Jack, it might be hard to believe this now, but things WILL get better. They always do.
    Jun 24, 2010
  9. JackStrap
    JackStrap
    ... and they just did.

what a ride ... my poor stomach can not handle any more turns of events like this ...
    Jun 27, 2010
  10. Sarah
    Sarah
    See? I told you so ;-)

Sarah.
    Jun 27, 2010
  11. JackStrap
    JackStrap
    Sarah: *hug* I would never have guessed the latest turn of events.
    Jun 29, 2010
  12. Mistress Watchful
    Mistress Watchful
    See! This too shall pass.... :o)
    Jun 29, 2010
  13. Sarah
    Sarah
    If we could truly see the future, Jack, we'd be rich and famous. Remember, constant change is here to stay.

Sarah.
    Jun 30, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice