Comments on Profile Post by scob89

1. Rita
    Rita
    I have always applied some antisceptic when removing a KTB or similar device from a sub. I don't believe you can be too careful, though, for me, the fact it will sting is an added bonus! <weg>
    Jan 18, 2011
  2. Rita
    Rita
    Did you manage to last a week?
    Feb 14, 2011
  3. scob89
    scob89
    Yep, lasted a week and 2 days, then went for 3 weeks. Was ready to do about anything by the time 3 weeks was up.
    Jun 2, 2011
  4. Rita
    Rita
    Very impressive, but how much stimulation did you have?
    Jun 2, 2011
  5. petevans
    petevans
    Holy Moses! 3 wks! - Apologies I have only just seen these updates - after being alerted to them (there's a lot going on on this site now!) I thought I was doing well after 1 1/2 days in my KTB 'S'. Can I ask scob89 which KTB you've been using? Mild, Intense or Severe?
    Jun 2, 2011
  6. scob89
    scob89
    I first ordered the Mild, because I followed the sizing guide on the website, but have since ordered the Intense, and so far have only lasted a couple days in that one. As far as stimulation, I only have an online key holder so next to none except for myself. If anyone has a flickr account, search for scob89, a few pictures will come up, just click on one and add me as a contact, make sure to send me a message and I will add you as a family member, which will allow you to see my restricted pi...
    Jun 2, 2011
  7. petevans
    petevans
    Thanks scob89 - so it was the Mild you've been in for 3 weeks then?
    Jun 2, 2011
  8. scob89
    scob89
    Yep it was the mild one. When it was taken off after the 3 weeks was up, it took me a few hours to get the little guy to stand up again, he did not want to be punished.
    Jun 3, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice