urqueenjen was last seen:
Apr 1, 2014
    1. urqueenjen
      urqueenjen
      Im looking for a longterm relation to a submissive,sissy or slave
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1985 (Age: 38)
    I'm a DOMME, and if you plan on contacting me wishing to become one of my Subs you will learn and understand that im the boss and I make the rules not you. Dont tell what your going to do. Although I will respect your limites BUT, with that being stated I believe an explanation is due; though money is an important to me it is not my sole reason for being a dominatrix. My ultimate pleasure and reasoning is because I am a person who demands control from every aspect of my life; at all times. I require the power trip and rush of adrenaline that comes with having something entirely, at your finger tips; always. This is the personality I hide in my day to day life, and use the internet as a source to express it freely, without limits.# teamviewer# paypigs# worship# feet# Ass# humiliation# sissification # real time or onlineand so much moreContact Me if you desire to enter My world & abide by My rules... you are required to book your session
    heres My contacts … and on My …
    yaH00:urqueenjen att yeahh00 dot com

Interact

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice