Local Time:
5:04 PM
Birthday:
Nov 13, 1969 (Age: 54)
Hertfordshire
Full time Mistress and Dominant

MistressBitch

Long term member, Female, 54, from Hertfordshire

Hi all, well I'm back, just not sure how long for. I'm now married to my sub, still active, living the lifestyle. Surviving lockdown Apr 14, 2021

1. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      so we went to our dance class Monday night, two people commented on his collar, I let him answer it, huge thrill
    2. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Any tips for my wife gettin started as a Dom?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lialuvit
        Lialuvit
        She does not like the devices and is scared of them.. Any suggestions as I think it would be just easier for me not to have access to her cock... And temptation.

I tell here everyday my package is hers including the contents, how and where to deposit her cum and she rules my O's ... She is taking it slow and I am trying to be patient. I understand it is a learning process for both if us.

Guidance?
        Feb 19, 2014
      3. Lialuvit
        Lialuvit
        Thank you for taking the time btw!
        Feb 19, 2014
      4. MistressBitch
        MistressBitch
        it is tricky if she doesnt like devices, talk to her, find out why, persuade her to put you in a device. My man is in his part time due to damage and illness, you could put yourself in a device then give her the key
        Feb 19, 2014
    3. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Hopefully your feeling better and playing nicely xx wendy
    4. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      woohoo, my favourite website is up and running again
      samwa likes this.
    5. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      well, definitely edged him to within mm's of his sexual sanity, f*cked me to satisfaction too .... amazing night, best for ages
    6. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      is now hoping to go to the fetish fair in London next month, although I must confess, it seems a little scarey
    7. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      new collar turned up, am contemplating putting the first ones on.
    8. chaste maid susan
      chaste maid susan
      hello Mistress - I just started a conversation with you detailing the information that you asked me for. Thank you for your kind attention.
    9. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      now he has a new collar, i asked him if he is prepared to wear it to work. He said no, I said, not yet!!!!
      Matt110 and Pillowbiter like this.
    10. Pillowbiter
      Pillowbiter
      Your sub is very lucky, Mistress, I sure can tell the difference between you two, in your pictures, Yummy! Thanks for letting us see you. I filled my cage.
    11. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      No the ones not sure if you put a cross on it or take it out for a beer xx wendy
    12. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Lol those silly boys !!
      Xx wendy
      1. MistressBitch
        MistressBitch
        what silly boys, the ones who dont know which is me and which is him? lol
        Feb 5, 2014
    13. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      sub still locked, hopefully no damage, will let him out tonight for me to play with, then lock him back up again
    14. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      locked up again, for the time being at least, see how long it lasts this time
    15. chastiloked
      chastiloked
      damm you are soo sexy ¡¡¡ love
      1. MistressBitch
        MistressBitch
        thank you - you do realise my profile pic is my sub, my gallery album called me - yes, me, is me! lol
        Feb 4, 2014
    16. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      sub unlocked again, trying to prevent further damage, fortunately I do trust him ......
    17. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      very tired tonight, had two 'sessions', was better than I thought, i had 3 climaxes and he had loads of edging and one ruined climax
      Wendygirl likes this.
    18. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      So chest next week then, love the smooth and SOFT so lovely in every way xx wendy
      1. MistressBitch
        MistressBitch
        noooo, he already did that once and I told him off, i like his chest hair. He had also done it without permission!! naughty boy!! :)
        Feb 3, 2014
    19. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      oh and sub has epilated his legs, so will get some pics with stockings on smooth soft legs
    20. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      have isssued him two challenges, 1 adapt his device & 2 to make me feel sexy
    21. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      sub had his heels on this morning, feeling horny, hope it lasts ..... :)
      Tasty Mojito likes this.
    22. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Stay strong and you will be ok promise.
      Xxxx wendy
    23. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      sub is unlocked for tonight, due to damange, but he has a project now to adapt a device to fit better, dont want damage. watch this space
    24. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      well that didnt work, didnt do training, hopefully saturday
    25. MistressBitch
      MistressBitch
      is planning some slave training for this evening, need to get back in the mood somehow
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 13, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Hertfordshire
    Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000, curve, and various metal ones - all owned NONE USED CURRENTLY
    Chastity resume:
    not locked but still chaste
    Tall, slimish, long dark hair and mischievous, strict, oh and evil! :) and totally devoted to my sub. In complete control of his cock and his sex life.

Signature

MistressBitch x
    [​IMG]

loves edging my slave to within mm's of his sexual sanity!!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice