Comments on Profile Post by hijk

1. MistressMagick
    MistressMagick
    Are your rings black or red-orange? I'm thinking of using their rings in my cock ring training assignment, and they just switched the color of their rings from the red-orange on the website to black ones. I noticed a bit of a rough seam inside them, and am wondering how the black ones feel when they are worn for a while.
    Oct 28, 2012
  2. hijk
    hijk
    They're red-orange, and they have a bit of a seem that I sanded down. If they've changed colour, I guess I was one of the last ones to get these ones. Apparently you're not meant to wear them overnight :/
    Oct 28, 2012
  3. MistressMagick
    MistressMagick
    Thanks. I think I'm going to suggest that the seams in the black ones be sanded or filed down as well. I really like the range of sizes they send, and it's a great way to try on a non-flexible, endless O ring and confirm that you have the right size before buying a metal one.

Do you know which cage you're getting?
    Oct 28, 2012
  4. MistressMagick
    MistressMagick
    BTW - how long was the shipping time from the US to Australia?
    Oct 28, 2012
  5. hijk
    hijk
    Took about 10 days to get here. I'm leaning towards the Queen's Keep; just have to finish sorting out what "snug but not tight" means :p
    Oct 28, 2012
  6. MistressMagick
    MistressMagick
    simpletwistfate just got a Queen's Keep, and he's contributing to a thread about ordering them. He'd be happy to help, and I know some of the other more experienced wearers would a well.
    Oct 28, 2012
  7. MistressMagick
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice