Local Time:
11:49 AM

Following 1

Followers 2

Birthday:
Sep 13, 1986 (Age: 37)

Dove

Junior Member, 37

Young, fit handsome male (a real tease) is looking for locked up people to supervise and deny! I would like to have someone who I can get in touch daily trough remote! I will expect you to be perfect! If you are not, I just have to make you! Dec 3, 2010

Dove was last seen:
Dec 7, 2011
    1. Dove
      Dove
      Young, fit handsome male (a real tease) is looking for locked up people to supervise and deny! I would like to have someone who I can get in touch daily trough remote! I will expect you to be perfect! If you are not, I just have to make you!
      1. slave & slut
        slave & slut
        I'm sorry last night didn't go very well master, MSN was not working right!
        Dec 3, 2010
    2. umbd
      umbd
      Your picture is one of my all time favorite chastity devices. I've only seen it once, and I'm pretty sure whoever made it only made one, but if you know anything more about it than I do, please let me know!
    3. Dove
      Dove
      I'm looking for someone to lock up! I recently found out how much I enjoy it, and want to live my dream as a cruel keyholder! I'm male, young, smooth, handsome and a real tease, would show cam! please reply if you intrested on no.ot@live.com
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 13, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Chastity devices:
    None :-(
    Chastity resume:
    Never been
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice