Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mandyman, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Hi gang, I am new to this, from London England, something great happened yesterday so if you've got a spare 5 minutes please read on, thanks.
    I recently purchased a CB6000 and my Wife and I have been trying it out. The main reason for buying it was to help prevent habitual masturbation which was totally wasting my time, i'm talking double figures on my days off, which didn't help get my house which currently looks like a building site finished.
    So, I began telling my Wife about my wanking and confessed that all of the outrageous DIY disaster stories I had been telling her to explain why nothing was getting done were made up to cover up the wanking.
    She just told me to stop - HA HA. I already knew about chastity devices having seen them on many a Femdom video over the years, secretly this turned me on, so I thought why not kill 2 birds with one stone!
    I bought one online and when it arrived showed it to the Wife claiming it was purely a wanking cure, she went along with it although she did think it was a bit weird.
    I have been wearing it on my days off while my Wife goes to work with the key, it certainly worked and I suddenly had so much more time and energy to spend on DIY, lots got done. Then when my Wife would come home I would be so horny that I couldn't resist touching her. She loves having her feet tickled while we watch TV, I tend to do this once or twice a week after lots of pestering from her but don't really like doing it. But I found myself wanting to tickle her feet and asking to do it! I would then go on to lick and suck her toes, although I confess I have always had a foot fetish but also found it embarrassing, the chastity device removed my inhibitions and made me follow my animal instinct and get licking and sucking, my Wife told me that she enjoyed it too. I would also give her loads of oral, then in bed each night she would unlock me and we would have great sex. My Wife has been against me wearing it to sleep saying that it is not normal and every night I keep quiet hoping she will forget and then at the last minute she hands me the keys and makes me take it off.

As the weeks have gone on my Wife has begun to accept the device, during foot tickles she now rests her feet on the CB pushing down on it, I am sure she is doing this to tease me. Also when she comes home she will jingle the keys around in her pocket and she never asks if I want to be released until bed time. She takes full advantage of my foot fetish getting toe sucks every night now I feel like am am in heaven. The only downside is that she is still unsure about me wearing it overnight despite my attempts to pursued her that I would get even more DIY done if I stay locked up longer. I am too embarrassed to tell her that the thought of her denying me turns me on.
    A few nights ago things got very sexy; she usually hands me the key and doesn't get involved in the device nor look at it but a few nights ago she threw the key at me and said in a very stern voice ''take off your cock block'', she then watched me do it. Then we got in bed and she put her feet against me bare thighs, they were very cold and she said to me "I want you to warm my feet up, that is your job as my husband". I started rubbing them and then tried my luck and got under the covers and started sucking, she almost shook me off and said "you don't have to do that", I replied "I enjoy doing it" and carried on while she played on her iphone. Then I moved on to oral and we had amazing sex again.
    Then we spoke about her job and how one day she will have her own office, "we can have sex in it" she said, I replied that on my days off I could come in and sit under her desk giving her foot tickles while she had meetings. Then she surprised me by replying "what, with a collar and lead on?" I said yeah and she then said "I could just kick you when I want a tickle". Wow, to hear my Wife saying things like that turned me on so much, she is not normally dominant in any way although she knows I am into Femdom.

Anyway, sorry to bore you nearly finished I just have to tell somebody about the most recent incident. I was locked yesterday while my wife went to work, then that evening she kept putting her hand in her trouser pocket and jingling the 2 padlock keys really obviously. I gave her foot worship and she rested her feet on my crotch as usual right on top of the CB, then in bed I as usual didn't mention the CB hoping she would forget to make me take it off - and she did!!! She went straight to sleep, I looked around the bedroom and no sign of the key, I couldn't believe it but honestly thought she had just forgotten and would remember in the morning. This morning (Thurs) she got up for work, I pretended to be asleep and heard her leave, I then looked out of the window and saw her walk to the car wearing the same trousers as yesterday. I had a proper search of the house this time and no keys, they must still be in her trouser pocket I thought. Then I remembered how loudly they jingled the previous night, she must have heard that when she put the trousers on but didn't wake me up or leave the keys, she took them! I had to leave for work today at 1pm, she knew this, I thought i'd get a text or something telling me where the key is but nothing so I wore my CB to work all day and night (I have just got in). My Wife is in bed asleep and again I cant see a key left out for me anywhere. There is no way that at some point today she hasn't put her hand in her pocket, felt the keys and realised i'm still locked up, so i'm starting to think (hope) that its intentional. Its the same drill tomorrow, i'm working a late shift She will be asleep when i get home so I wont actually see her until Saturday morning now.
    This may sound a bit tame and vanilla to you hardcore chastity users out there, but to me in my vanilla relationship it is amazing! It is also scary because before I have always known I would be released at night where-as now I have no idea when I will get out.
    Last nights erection was a but painful so not looking forward to that tonight but I would not dream of waking her and asking for release.
    I just had to bore someone with this so If you have read it then thank you!! I am off to bed now, hoping and dreaming that my wife is getting into chastity and key-holding and hasn't just forgotten i'm still locked up. Watch this space!!

C

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well you will have to asks Her soon cos with them plastic ones they smells nasty after a bit. and She wont likes that. i hopes that it will stop you making messes so many times and that you will like it.

the odd tease, Mandyman and Wendygirl like this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hey its never boring to hear someone elses events and i can promise you for sure we all started out in a very similar state as you describe at some point. Great to hear things are going well for you just make sure you keep it low key and place as little emphasis upon the device as possible in the excitement to get your wife to mention it more. Nothing puts a keyholder off quicker especially if it is not their kink specifically than having the device continually brought into conversation all the time. Carry on as you are and see where it leads. Welcome.
    slave stroppy

Mandyman likes this.
  4. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for the advice! At the time of writing im still locked up, just got in from work again. My wife is out on the town I will be picking her up later...

5. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Update! I picked up my wife in the early hours, she was looking hot wearing a short skirt and f$%k me boots. She was struggling to walk to the front door of the house and I asked if her feet were sore she said they were killing her from wearing heels all day. By this point I had been in the CB longer than ever (about 50 hours) and I was so horny all I could think about was peeling off her boots revealing those sore, clammy feet and sucking her toes. I caught her up and said "do you want a foot rub?" as i unlocked the front door, she looked me in the eyes, paused and then said "honey have you been wearing your cock block this whole time?". I said "well yes you've still got the keys", she said that she had left them at home for me, then as we walked in the front porch she pointed to a shelf and there they were sitting. I was instantly disappointed that the whole fantasy of the past 2 days was just that, a fantasy. She said that she had left them there for me and had intended to send a text but forgot. I said to her "I didn't know, I thought that you were keeping me locked up this whole time", and she replied "well you could look at it that way". Now the point is, I never use the front door, ever and she knows that, I always come and go through the back door (pardon the pun), so there is no way I could ever have found those keys at random. I got a bit more excited and said to her "I was really enjoying it, I thought you were seeing how long I could last before I asked for the keys", she didn't even reply to this so I left it there. In bed I gave her a really long foot worship session during which she fell asleep on me, I used all of my willpower to resist unlocking myself and having a wank and put the key on her bedside table instead.
    That night I couldn't stop touching her - rubbing her legs with my feet, cuddling her while she slept. The thing about me is that when its time to sleep usually I don't want any cuddles or touching at all I like my own space, but last night all I wanted was to be close to her and I fell asleep cuddling her.
    This morning, I plucked up the courage to initiate having "THE TALK" with my Wife, I was so embarrassed. I said to her that during the last 2 days when I thought that she was keeping me locked up I really enjoyed it, looking her in the eyes I said again "really enjoyed it", I felt myself going red and she raised her eyebrows. I continued that when I wear it for only one day it is just a kinky turn on, but the last 2 days have been great. I told her how I cuddled up to her to sleep last night, and how I felt like a puppy that had been left alone all day. I then asked if she would keep me locked up a bit longer, she said we don't know what damage it may be causing so I suggested we could take it off under supervision to inspect and clean, she didn't reply to this just raised her eyebrows again. Then she got up to get dressed, I sensed that the conversation might be over for now and said one last thing "lets see if we can go for at least a few more days yet", she replied "no way" I said "please, you can have all the foot tickles, back rubs, massages and oral you want", she said "just as long as I do" and then the conversation ended. She came back into the bedroom just before she left and I handed the keys and asked her to take them, she agreed and left.

I am totally in limbo now, I cannot read her. Is she getting in to this or does it put her off? Did she deliberately keep me locked up for 2 days, leaving the keys somewhere she knew I wouldn't find but leaving them incase I phoned her asking for them? Or did she just forget I was locked up? Why did she say no to keeping me locked up for a few more days but then still take the keys?

Any thoughts?

the odd tease likes this.
  6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Lol oh its a mind game this chastity isnt it? I think part of it is that your wife is enjoying the results of what you are asking for however by agreeing to do the next step she is then in her mind condoning and agreeing with it and maybe she is just not happy to admit to that fact just yet

Mandyman likes this.
  7. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Sorry the final update has taken so long, I was eventually released after 12 days locked up 12 days of giving my Wife non stop attention in all areas which we both enjoyed, we had great sex that night and the next few days. I've not been locked again since, it just slipped out of conversation and the last few weeks have gone by without a mention of it. Until last night, I was being an arrogant idiot and very immature as usual when my Wife asked me how many times I had masturbated that day (my day off). I told her it was easily into double figures and that I couldn't help myself and then she got angry and said, ''WHY WHEN YOU GOT TO 5 DIDNT YOU STOP AND THINK TO PUT YOUR COCK CAGE ON'', we established that she had not taken the key back after unlocking me last time so there was no point in my putting it on. Then in bed I was again being a typical male pig and I refused to give her a back rub or foot tickle, she said ''YOUR A RIGHT ARSEHOLE WITHOUT YOUR COCK BLOCK ON'' and went to sleep. This had me thinking all night, why was she suddenly mentioning it again, was she getting into it? So this morning I handed her the keys and asked ''WILL YOU LOOK AFTER THESE AGAIN'' and she replied ''YES, GLADLY!''. As soon as she left I locked it on and have not had a wank all day so far, I've got loads of jobs done and feeling proud of my achievements I just text her a list of all the things I got done today saying I had a lot more motivation than usual, she replied ''LOL I WONDER WHY....''. I've got no idea how long this period of lock-up will last....

8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well it shows just how good that having it locked up is ,don't it. Did you really really have double figure messes in just one day. Coo that an awful lot.

Mandyman likes this.
  9. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Jemima yes double figures is easy for me if left unsupervised for the day, im very kinky and everything turns me on! Two days locked now and im climbing the walls already! I still feel that my Wife is not really embracing it though, im scared that if I tell her how horny I am (in the hope that she will tease me) she might just hand me the keys instead. Its an awkward one, how do I test the water and see how strict she is willing to be without risking her giving in and letting me out???

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    if you work that answer out then picking the six numbers for this weeks lottery win will be easy! lol

Mandyman likes this.
  11. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Mandyman ooh what a lot of mess you must make. i hopes that you cleans it up after.

kellinchastity and Mandyman like this.
  12. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    oh my, the adventure begins... ;)

Mandyman likes this.
  13. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    You are locked and she has the key, so you are getting what you wished for... I would just keep attending to her needs and that should be tease enough for now. Give her the chance to take the lead, or simply keep denying you if she chooses.

Mandyman likes this.
  14. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Subdomain, you are absolutely right, it is for her to take the lead. i have read a few books and understand that for a FLR relationship to work she has to lead in the way she wants to, not the way I want her to (im not topping from the bottom), I think I will just wait it out and see how things blossom!
    Ive actually been offered a release today - she is out and I am leaving for work at 1pm. She is going to text me at 12pm and tell me where the keys are hidden. What would you do when you received that text? Im in a quandary, not sure if I want to cum without her being there (although I usually wank several times a day lol)

15. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    Mandyman,
    She has decided for whatever reason for you to enjoy a break. Who knows what she has in mind after your release and 'release'... my KH often decides she wants me to enjoy a release, but, she has decided that - NOT - me. She is new to this and finding her own way to enjoy all of this.

Don't let "Frankie goes to Hollywood" confuse you into second guessing, in your case - DO IT!

Relax don't do it
    When you want to go to it
    Relax don't do it
    When you want to come
    Relax don't do it
    When you want to come

Mandyman likes this.
  16. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Thanks The odd tease sound advice I wish I had taken it! There was no text at 12pm. She text me later saying sorry she had forgotten! I just got in from work, she is in bed and no keys left out for me, guess she 'forgot' again. I am having a great time couldn't ask for more very happy boy right now!

17. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    Just remember we like the 'big tease' and sometimes our key holder wants us to feel other things for their own reasons... hope you get a treat another time!

18. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Me too, I genuinely think she is enjoying keeping me locked up, I've been walking around naked and she looks at my cage but doesn't mention it, where-as previously she has shown concern over my comfort and offered me the keys, now she is keeping me locked.

19. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Well, to conclude this thread, she let me out last night (I was working a night shift). She is still getting over being sick and it is also her 'time' so sex has been off the cards this whole period. She decided I deserved a release last night and gave me the key saying I could have 1 wank in the shower and then have the night off from wearing it. When I left for work I gave her back the keys and asked if I should lock myself up when I returned this morning, she took them and said yes.
    Anyway, this morning I tried to play with her via texts and asked if I was "allowed" another wank before locking myself up. I expected her to not even reply, claiming to not have seen the message, as I know she finds it all very awkward. I thought the best I would get is something like "its up to you if you want to then yes I don't care", something like that. The reply was short, sweet and stern "ONE ONLY!". This is a big step for my Wife, lets hope this is the start of things to come. I had 2, well you've got to play the game and take your chances ay! I'll confess later.

Guys, thank you muchly for all of the replies and for reading my boring story, you have made me feel very welcome!

20. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I am in a similar situation , just introducing my wife to the chastity thing. Through most of our relationship, she has been the submissive one, but we've always been kinky so it wasn't an issue raising the issue with her. She seems more amused than excited by it at this point, but I suspect she will become more interested over time. I've not told her yet that part of the deal is as much oral sex as she wants to receive. ;)

21. Mandyman

Local Time:
    I think 'amused' is a good word to describe my Wifes reaction to it also. Hopefully we get well and truly 'owned' over the course of 2014! Good luck

22. Cornudoconsentidor

profesional
    sevilla
    Local Time:
    Maybe his wife is being reported in any internet forum what excites him the leading device

23. Mandyman

Local Time:
    Sorry I don't understand

24. Cornudoconsentidor

profesional
    sevilla
    Local Time:
    She is investigating online it likes submissive men

25. Mandyman

Local Time:
    I hope so!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice