How do we measure up?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PUP, Dec 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Pup,
    Thanks! That was just the chart I was trying to re-find! Of course in my caged state, I'm well outside of this new chart's "enjoyable" zone as well---much to the mirth and intent of my KH!

2. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    OK, since we're on a roll, look up the virtual penis website called "thevisualiser" if you want a comment or two on where one's schlong compares to others...

3. lockeddue2perv

Silicone Valley
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    In my experience, size has very little to do with chastity. I am 8" erect and moderately thick. Doesnt stop me from being a locked sissy to my wife. Submission is more mental than physical

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Utter rubbish.

cmfreak likes this.
  5. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    WOWW :D

6. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    #31 PUP, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    @the odd tease love the site http://www.thevisualiser.net I now know that Mr Average is not only 12% longer than me but also 23% bigger by volume!

@Mistress B I agree I don't believe the list scientific or truthful and the word "facts" is used very loosely. It was just intended as a bit of fun mixed with some SPH. And there aren't even 85 "facts" there!

7. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    Too true, I counted 6.75 facts, 7 rumors, and 3 'witticisms'

PUP likes this.
  8. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I'm B, border A. My KH still thinks I am HUGE.
    If we ever practice actual cuckolding it would be because her desire for a smaller cock.

MistressBitch and PUP like this.
  9. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow locked butler that is a new one but I totally get that! To big of a tool can also be an issue for some women. It's horses for courses again.

What a reason to be cuckolded! So she could enjoy a good fucking with a reasonable sized dick. Awesome lol

Cockless likes this.
  10. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

interesting set of point, but I have to say I disagree with a fair few of them

11. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    Incidentally, I'm average sized woman (ok, bit taller than average) with larger than average sized male. I don't achieve climax purely by penetration, but I am more than satisfied with the size of my partners penis, and what's more, usually he can make me climax as many times as he wants to. Too long a penis in my humble opinion is a waste. If you cant get it all into her, what's the point. My other point that I would like to make, is that I have spent the last 10 years or so telling my fella that he is a big boy, and I swear he thought I was simply trying to flatter him. I was NOT, and now he is having trouble getting a device large enough to fit, he finally seems to believe me. I have never lied about how many partners I have slept with, I don't see the point, I have always, however been choosy as to who I sleep with, hence there have been a relative few. I also disagree that men with small penises masturbate more than they have sex, like I said before, my man has always (since I've been with him) been larger than average, but it now transpires that he was masturbating more than we were having sex, hence his chastity. It certainly hasn't got bigger since he stopped masturbating, its just generally easier to get it erect. If your woman is only interested in the size of your penis, (right from the start) I would suggest that you get another woman, chances are, the other thing she is interested in is the size of your bank balance. I am now obsessed with my partners penis, but that is since he has been chaste, and that is also following a 10 year long relationship. I wouldn't consider dumping him nor have I ever considered dumping any other fella just because the size of their penis. Oh and one point that I didn't see in your list, if you want to do ONE thing to improve your penis and how you use it and how it looks, then get a Prince Albert piercing done. It is seriously the best thing that any partner of mine has ever done. Just saying .... :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  12. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I am 1 inch soft. And 2 inch hard, And more like limp. Very small. We have a cb6000s and do not even use spacers because I would fall out. It is a clitty, I rub it like a girl to get off, Circler motion, Wife/mistress showed me how. its really useless. I have not been in a woman in over 20 years. Even my Fleshlight is useless. I am a girl.

13. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Just to clarify MistressBitch it is not my list nor my views, merely a list I found on the internet. As for Prince Albert's I agree with you they look great!

14. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    My first serious g/f thought my willie was HUGE when she first saw me naked and erect. I am was a D according to the classification at the start of this trail of self-doubt or boasting... She wondered if I 'would fit inside', and we had a lot of regular fun finding out in all manner of venues.

Subsequently I have had g/fs with love tunnels that gave no feeling to my willie, bit like opening a window to f*ck the world; or else needed a lot of very careful and gentle staged entry to achieve any form of intimate coupling. A lady with whom vigorous love making was extremely difficult. So we settled for lying close coupled and enjoying the tender embrace without too much thrusting.

Of the two the latter was the ideal as she chose to masturbate and orgasm then couple without needing much activity from myself, so a matching puss is far more important than a cock a wide as the lady's forearm...

Since then I have never asked if 'IT' is big enough, although several g/f have asked about their boob size and my satisfaction with them... All I can say is I use the maxim A-cups for fun D-cups for scenery.

I have met several guys for social cock play and masturbation over the years and have not really been phased by those I have met be they 4" or 8" they all work the same although for oral pleasure I have always found the smaller willie to be preferable.

Now in mid-life, my willie is no-longer regularly exercised and has settled back to an E according to the chart, but as I do not have intercourse with my life partner, (for a period going back some 20 years) it is of no consequence how large, small, ideal or inadequate it might be... Being a self locker I'm not really fussed by it's less that adequate achievement. All I do know is that when I have been socially naked, which I have been on and off over the past 40 years I have never had any issue with 'interesting' the ladies.

So clearly size is not really the issue many seem to think it should be.

15. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I agree. If anyone is going to quote something as a reference, they should include the source. I have read a lot of sexual related stuff in my lifetime to know that most of it is non scientific and has an agenda such as creating good sounding headlines. I have never met a woman in 40+ years that ever said anything about the penis size of previous lovers or husbands. It was mostly about how boring or inconsiderate they were.

On the other hand, after being married to a woman who never had children, I have found some women so stretched out that I could hardly feel them. Perhaps those kind of women need a large penis which is understandable. I love big breasts and butts and yet I have been happily married to a woman that has neither.

16. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
  17. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I understand but the internet is filled with so many "facts" that seem to become facts because they are repeated often enough that people start believing them. When I read something like below, which was in the blog you referenced, I cannot take it seriously and personally would not repeat it. That is just me though as I am very sensitive to how much misinformation is on the internet since information is my profession. Not commenting on you, just the information you presented. The small blurb below would have been enough to make me dismiss the entire blog post as garbage.

"If a woman lowers your pants, utters a shriek, takes off her clothes and hugs your penis, it usually means you are too big.

However, if a woman lowers your pants, utters a shriek, puts her clothes back on and leaves, it usually means you are too small. "

Really??? Any reason why you find penis size interesting? :) I never gave it a thought as I left every woman I was with, happy. :)

18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hence the popularity of C-section births.

dsinbraces likes this.
  19. the odd tease

North America
    Local Time:
    We few, we happy few, we band of dick measurers...

20. 07spider123

07spider123 New member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    I'm very satisfying ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice