How Quickly It Has Become The Norm!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PauloChaste, Jan 7, 2014.

1. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Dear One And All,

Considering I have finally 'come out' to my wife who at first was very annoyed that I had kept my chastity fetish secret she has taken to it so well that now she hardly mentions it or even is interested in it!
    56 days I have now been locked up with just two orgasms and the weekly removal for a thorough clean! I say not interested as she has a very demanding job and is generally tired when she returns home at the end of the day but this took me by surprise! She must of peeped on the net as she likes to have her five to my one and since Christmas she has had two! So I only have three to go before I have mine? No she told me! Because she had to help me get her to climax using her rabbit they don't count! Only if I bring her off on my own do they count!
    So seeing that my last one was on Christmas night and she is too tired during the week for any sex at all I have a very long time before I get my next 'release'!

Be careful what you wish for? I could not be happier!

spider202, Subby Hubby and inneed77 like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Except you are as frustrated as hell !!
    So the next chance you have make sure you have shaved your face smooooother than babies bottom.
    Get your now fit for purpose face between you good ladies thighs and take your time listening and feeling every move every sharp intake of breath every heartbeat every muscle tense every sigh of pleasure.
    You need to prove a slave is more fun and the batteries do not run out xx
    Make roger wrabit redundant .
    Xx wendy

spider202 and inneed77 like this.
  3. PauloChaste

London
    Local Time:
    I do Wendy on a regular basis and most of the time it has the desired effect bot not on the last two occasions sadly for me!
    Having said that I am enjoying going without!

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Our routine is that I have to shave and shower immediately before getting into bed with my wife. The shower part is obvious but the shaving part is so I do not irritate her thighs if she wants me to perform oral, which is not very often. We do not have any system for orgasm time. My wife just decides when and how. She enjoys making me cum so long term chastity is not in the cards or desired by either of us. I was locked up on Jan. 1st and today she gave me a ruined orgasm and put a few welts and bruises on my butt for forgetting to do things around the house for the past few days. She will probably let me have a proper orgasm this weekend as we usually do so on weekends. My orgasms trigger hers so she likes to make me cum most times when she is in the mood. That can be a few days or a week or two depending on her health and other conditions. We are more into T&D and BDSM than chastity. Chastity is just part of our other fetishes, not our main one. :)

PauloChaste likes this.
  5. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    Once convinced my wife latched onto the idea has has went ahead full throttle on it. For me I'm enjoying it, and especially enjoying not masturbating multiple times per day, which leaves me time for other things. Not sure about going as long as you have, but I guess it could happen to me!

PauloChaste likes this.
  6. PauloChaste

London
    Local Time:
    I now have so much more time for 'Other things! as well. In fact my wife commented only tonight that it reminds her of when we first met!

7. Subby Hubby

Local Time:
    Yeah, now that I think about it, when I first met my wife I was much more open with my affection, playfulness and what not. It does seem like it was all about pleasing her then and making her happy. Not sure what happened along the road, but I certainly like where this new road is taking us!

PauloChaste likes this.
  8. PauloChaste

London
    Local Time:
    I just can't get over how quickly she has adjusted to it all! Whenever we play now she gets off and is not the slightest bit bothered that I get nothing! Wonderful!

9. Subby Hubby

Local Time:
    Mine laughs every night when I draw a no orgasm chip, knowing I get no pleasure that evening while she gets all the fun. Some nights she even just enjoys tormenting me without requiring me to pleasure her. She obviously loves this new found adventure!

PauloChaste and spider202 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice