Birdlocked Mini 40 & CB6000s

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by darei, Mar 11, 2013.

1. darei

darei New member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Hey all,

Recently went metal and am looking to move these to a new owner. Looking for $100 for the set. Would rather sell all together but feel free to make an offer if you really really want part and I'll consider if I can't find a taker for all.

1. Birdlocked Mini 40 - clear or non-colored version. Pretty much tried on 3 or 4 times worn at most 1 hour one of the times, and less than 15 minutes the others. Got the other device around the same time and ended up using it instead. Otherwise in near perfect condition. Comes with pouch, lock, etc.

2. CB6000s. This one has a little more use. I bought what was claimed to be tried on once from someone else here. It does say ALE on the rings and I believe it to be authentic so far as I can tell (just saying as I know that topic comes up here). I used it probably 10 times for 1 to 10 days tops. Please note that the bottom of the cage split slightly. I used some clear plastic cement from Home Depot recommended by someone here in another post. It sealed up nicely and was used probably another 5 times. Since I didn't buy from an authorized dealer, I couldn't get any help on an exchange. Ok, so it shows some wear from the lock hitting the plastic around the area where it locks. I had to sand my sealing job smooth for obvious reasons (used I think 1000 grit - you can see where it was smoothed out). While you can't see it while on, to me it is more comfortable than before the split. Also shaved down the posts a touch so you can't use the longest pin anymore. Anyways, I think I'm pretty up front here. You are not getting a pristine new device but not asking much for it. Has I believe 9 of the 10 original plastic locks but the original metal lock is missing. Will include if I can dig it up or you can use the same one from the Mini. I have the key, but just can't find the darn lock.

3. Also comes with KSD G3 from Kept for Her. This is for use with the CB6ks. Not sure it fits any others. Has original instruction sheet and 3 pieces.

I will email pictures to anyone serious. Great gear to get started with. I travel frequently so it could be a few days to get back to you.

Thanks for looking.

2. 144983

144983 Member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    I'm looking for a Birdlocked Mini. I know it's been a while, but it is still available?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice