Holiday for the Chaste?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by StableBoy, Dec 14, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. StableBoy

StableBoy Member

Washington DC
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I have recently been put in Chastity due to an extreme situation of reproductive cancer & surgery of my wife. No sex for 3 months counting; she might not be ready for weeks or months more. As my birthday is this weekend and Xmas and New Years arriving, what are the opinions on both sides as to how the chastized one should be treated on such special occasions. An aside which could affect answers is the constant presence of 2 savy teenagers in the house!

I have very mixed feelings about asking for anything and more or less it has been "lock him and throw away the key" since the beginning.

Cheers,

Stableboy

2. pa_locked

pa_locked Uselessly locked husband

Teacher
    New Mexico, USA
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    First, my condolences on your wife's illness, and hope for a full recovery. I am in a similar situation where for health reasons my wife has lost all interest in sex - but unlike your situation, she is not even willing to participate in chastity play.

I would suggest that you get to be released for an orgasm on either your birthday or Christmas, the other and New Years should be unlocked with some heavy teasing before returning to your locked status. Start the New Year right - locked and denied.

3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    My best wishes too. Having experienced a similar situation I would suggest having no expectations and just let things happen organically. Above all your wife will want lots of ongoing reassurance and helpful affection from you.

As for myself, birthdays and Christmas, wedding anniversary etc don't influence my wife at all with regard to release...

4. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I hope your wife make a full recovery.

5. StableBoy

StableBoy Member

Washington DC
    Local Time:
    Well I got my answer: my birthday is now for the sole purpose of my mistress' pleasure. The night before, she tied me up, trampled me with tall leather high heal boots and then shocked my balls before forcing me to pleasure her and retiring to a peaceful sleep. When I awoke (always earlier than her) the next morning, I was instructed to gag myself, and lock myself up in a hog tie position, setting her alarm for 1 hour and slipping the key under her pillow. when she awoke, I was instructed to give her a full body oil massage and pleasure her again afterwards. Not entirely done, she tossed me in the bath tub and urinated all over me, making sure I licked up what I missed. After clean up, we spent a nice quiet day at home with my family. Caged I remain.

6. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    I'm glad it sounds all has gone well with the medical side of things and hopefully she is in successful recovery now.

Worse than mere chastity (in creating longing on our lizard brains) is having to be caged and performing simple caring for the focused benefit of our KHs. Our loving instinct for them drives us and the edge is in doing this despite the let-downs and frustrations of LIFE. You will be challenged to let go of your disappointments that have prevented you enjoying what you desire, especially at this relaxed holiday time of year.

Any procedure regarding that functional area is more life altering for a woman than we men will ever fully appreciate.
    She will let you know when she is ready for 'sex' with you, that may be a different timing than her doctor. I'm glad she poured out so much attention on you with all of that going on in her life. Here is your chance to serve her more deeply than ever before.

7. StableBoy

StableBoy Member

Washington DC
    Local Time:
    thanks for all the kind posts! So far, I have remained safely caged for the entire holidays, though I did service my mistress at her instruction for my birthday and upon my initiation for Xmass. She does say it is like the male losing his testicles, as the ovaries perform so many good harmone regulating functions in the body. She is still really pissed about it even though it was a medical necessity. Under the category of the "sub is never right" and the KH is always right....I read many posts and went out of my way not to "ask" for sex in the past 3/4 months, though she has been cleared for a month now. So my KH explodes on me: "you are not even interested in using your thing for sex anymore!". As you may observe, taking all the power is not natural to her. For the moment, I have decided that in addition to supporting her and satisfying her, I will also remind her that I want to have intercourse and really miss the use of my cock!...frustrated in so many ways...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice