New guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SlavePete, Dec 23, 2013.

1. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Hello Everybody!

My name is Pete and I am new to the femdom and chastity world. I am an 18 year old college student from NJ locked in chastity.

Its amazing how nothing gets me turned on as much as being denied hahaha. I am currently locked in a CB6000S, but eventually want to get a metal cage or belt.

-SlavePete

Bigboy and OwnedByAmy like this.
  2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Hello. And welcome

3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

4. LadyFedora

LadyFedora Lady Fedora

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion.
    I hope you have a great time over here. And maybe we could have a chat one day.

5. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the warm welcoming! So far I am loving this site, been up all night reading various threads!

Mistress Jules likes this.
  6. SuB0i_Locked

SuB0i_Locked New member

Singapore
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Hey there! We're about the same age! Glad to know that there are people around our age interested in chastity!

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Yes welcome to the Mansion the place is full of happy go lucky lockees and lockers!

8. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks again. I have learned a lot in the past day that I have been a member here. I also found my dream device, that I may have to buy myself for the new year... The steelworxx Looker 01 (the 02 is nice, but I like how the 01 is more open).

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  9. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    I've seen some pics of some devices that are "more open" that guys have actually come through the bars of. No bueno. I like mine, as seen in my profile pic. And as soon as the chafing issue gets worked out, we should be good to go. I'm going to try the tool dip suggestion, but someone else said he bent his ring on the same device into an oval shape to increase security. It's a JailHouse M200.

Best regards!
    Owned :)

10. SlavePete

SlavePete Member

NJ, USA
    Local Time:
    I like the JailHouse, but I want something more secure, something that I can't pull out of. I don't really want a full belt, and I can't bring myself to get a PA piercing. So the only option left is one with a penis plug. And I've read that when you cum in a cage, it doesn't provide any pleasure at all.

11. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I totally understand your frustration. I, too, am loathe to commit to a PA. Also, with the Jailhouse I'm able to pull out with the medium sized ring, so I went to the small one. Impossible to pull out with that one, however it's TOO tight and as a result has given me chafing problems. As I'm not flush with cash and able to just buy a new, totally perfect device, I've been communicating with everyone I can find on here who HAS that one looking for ideas to eliminate both the security and chafing problems.

Two possible solutions have presented themselves:

1. Use "tool dip" of the kind that you rubberize the handles of your tools with, available at hardware stores, to thicken the width of the medium ring to reduce the inside diameter and thus prevent pullout. This would also eliminate the problem with the chrome coming off, and would make it more like one of the plastic rings that make the CB series so popular which are much more secure.

2. Use a hammer or vise (I have a vise) to oval out the medium ring somewhat, reducing the distance from top to bottom to that of the small ring, which would eliminate the possibility of pullout. And since the medium ring was already wide enough for comfort, no more chafing. There would even be a little EXTRA room for scrotal comfort.

I'm weighing the options, trying to decide which is best before moving forward. I still need to figure out if the rubber in the tool dip would be compatible with constant skin contact, so once that's solved, I'll probably try that first, depending on the result, because if it doesn't work I can just cut it off and try the second option, which one gentleman has already assured me has worked for him.

Hope that's helpful! :)

SlavePete likes this.
  12. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Just looked it up, and it appears that when COMPLETELY DRY, PlastiDip is safe as found on their website:

Is Plasti Dip® safe to use on children's toys, animal containment, and/or on kitchen utensils?
    Plasti Dip® does not contain any heavy metals, and when completely dry, is considered harmless. However, it is not recommended that it be used on items that may be chewed or inserted into the mouth as it may present a choking hazard.

BEFORE it's dry though, DO NOT TOUCH because it contains some of the most hazardous chemicals on the PLANET as DRYING AGENTS as found in the MSDS for the product (Material Safety Data Sheet):

THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING CHEMICALS SUBJECT TO REPORTING REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 313 OF THE EMERGENCY PLANNING AND COMMUNITY RIGHT -TO-KNOW ACT OF 1986, 40 CFR 372, (see table on page 1 for CAS # and percent by weight).
    Hexane, Toluene and Methyl Ethyl Ketone
    WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS, OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.

13. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
  14. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM

Hey Guys:
    Re: PlastiDip

I tried it to reduce the inside of a MM Jailbird cage by dipping it MANY times to reduce it from 1 3/8 inches to 1 1/4 inches. It took forever and I went too far and despite a LOT of time trying, I still haven't gotten it all off (but I will keep trying). And smaller is better.

The problem is that the PlastiDip grips like it is glued to me when I try to get into the cage.
    I realize that would not be quite as much of a problem if you were just coating the A ring to make it a bit smaller, but one of the wonderful things about steel devices is that they don't grip your skin nearly as much and allows it to slip inside the rings so that everything can more or less adjust to its proper place. I think that is a big reason why steel is much more comfortable than acrylic like the cb-x series.

Re: Oval rings

The oval ring is a bit of an improvement, but not exactly a game-changer.

Re: PA

IMO, shared by many, a PA piercing is "a thing of duty and a joy forever" besides giving the ultimate security to prevent pullout from the back of a trapped-balls chastity device.

I tried the acrylic, solid cb-x cages off and on for years but always gave up because of comfort and hygiene reasons. I would think the cage like OwnedByAmy would have the same problems with keeping your junk and equipment clean. And truth is, with "a little help from a friend"ly vibrator, I can get off with my cock encased in just about anything. IMO the cage with 8 or so rings would offer no better opportunity to clean your junk than a olid cage but would also provide many more places to inflict pain when Dick tries to go erect than a more open cage like a Jailbird. It is all just a matter of preferences.

15. Ta2Guy

Ta2Guy Member

retired
    Lubbock, Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    I got sidetracked before I finished the above post, Sorry.

I wore a Looker 03 (with PA lock) five months, from November, 2013, until April 16, when I got my new Looker 01 with a "penisplug" and have now worn it for over five weeks, with it off only for very short periods twice to make sure everything was OK.

I had never worn a cage with a plug before. I put it on and have worn it ever since except for twice to look everything over. No problems were found and I see nothing to break in!

This is the most comfortable cage I have worn. Good thing too since I have at least 8 months to go before release. But I have no doubt I can make it locked in this cage.

As open as this cage is, I see no reason to have to remove it for cleaning. The plug should be fine and possibly better left inside your cock so as not to pick up germs. Your urine is sterile to you and it is cleaning you every time you piss. My plan is to stay in it unless some condition develops which causes a concern.

As for security, I have little doubt that I could pull my cock completely out of the cage and off of the plug. As it says on their site, "The plug goes through the A-Ring (1cm / 0.3937 inch). I am going to contact Dietmar, the owner of the company, about the advisability of a plug extending about 2 cm or more beyond the back of the cage. I have used a sound which is a lot longer than the Looker's plug and think it would solve the security issue. I used to be worried about the ability to pull out of a cage and masturbate and then put Dick back into the cage (which I have been able to do with every ball-trap device I have had. But for me, I don't worry much about that now because I am happier inside the device than I am when I am free. I enjoy the feeling of being horny all the time and the frustration that goes along with it. That was NOT the way I felt, however, until I had played with chastity for a long time.

There are pictures on my profile on lockedmen.net:
    http://www.lockedmen.net/profiles/miniprofile.asp?tab=0&id=Ta2Guy

Good luck to all in finding the perfect device to keep you horny and happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice