Text panic - what a day

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Princess' property, Oct 29, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Princess' property

Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Evening all,

Let me share with you my day. As part of my life at her feet, Mistress has ordered me to post about my days, life and activities under her control on this site.

We have a text enforcement rule, whereby if I fail to text Mistress at certain times of the day, I am given 7 strokes from her favourite whip! Sounds easy? its not.

These texts are a) before 8am every day, b) at exactly 17:17 every day and c) exactly 11pm every day... Even if we are in the same room! Not a minute more. Not a minute less.

They must always start, My dearest Mistress, and convey expressions of my feelings towards her, and my acknowledgment of my pathetic existence and unworthiness.

So today, whilst in London on business, I found myself underground on the tube as the time approached 17:17..... Knowing fine well that Mistress will not accept any reason whatsoever for my failure, I had to make sure I had reception on my phone to comply with her demands.

In short, I have missed some lately, and currently my account sits at 28 - which I am due when I get back home... Fearing adding another 7 to the tally, I had to get off the tube and make my way overground to ensure I could meet her demanding headline...

Mistress knew I was underground, and whilst you get some wifi at some stations, I could not risk missing 17:17.

Tick tock... She text me in advance of 17:17

"I am looking forward to giving you 35 of the best" another text said...

"would you like to ask for permission to ask me a question" was another...

agonisingly, time slowly, and I mean slowly, crept closer and closer to 17:17....

"I will be expecting my 17:17" she taunted, and "you are taking a gamble here are you not boy" was another...

So, needing to comply to protect my perfectly shaped bum, I got off, made my way overground and just made it by the skin of my teeth. Relief! I was so relieved that I made it. I would have been so dejected should I have gone to that effort and received her failure text:

FAIL... (which incidentally sends a cold shiver down my spine)

I then had to make my way back underground in order to complete my journey - making me 15 minutes late for my meeting that I was heading to.

I felt completely under her control. Owned and knew she was laughing at my desperation not to add more to my tally.

Next, I need to comply with my 11pm!

Princess' Property (literally)

Always at her feet!

2. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Great story Princess' Property, I hope to hear more of you and your Mistress' tails and welcome to the Mansion!

3. Princess' property

Local Time:
    Thank you PUP, of course there is more. Mistress is very demanding and does have very exacting standards which one must adhere to, or face kneeling before her whilst she decides my fate!!

4. MsRebecca

MsRebecca Locked, blocked, hard as a rock! Yes pls!!

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    This is AWESOME! Thanks for the idea......
    My boy is gonna be so mad at you! LOL.

WillingWarden and Wendygirl like this.
  5. Princess' property

Local Time:
    Ms Rebecca, it is not my idea, i'd be whipped for even thinking about taking any form of credit. It is all Mistress' doing. She sets the rules and I just obey them.

Always at her feet!

6. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I'd just like to let you know that SMSs don't have guaranteed delivery.

They generally get received just after they're sent, but occasionally they turn up a few minutes/hours/even days later, and can sometimes go missing entirely.

Have fun :)

7. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Great description . ... love to hear more...

8. Princess' property

Local Time:
    Dear all,

Well I should have taken note of the fair warning by Leiothrix!!!

Whilst out with Mistress on Saturday night, we were in Edinburgh with some vanilla friends, and ended up in an underground jazz bar - enjoying some drinks and live music - only for us to resurface at 23:09...

Now, I am bound by our terms and conditions to text Mistress before 8am, exactly 17:17 and exactly 23:00 everyday without fail, as my failure to meet her exacting demands results in 7 strokes from her whip!

Mistress, the kind, beautiful and superior woman that she is, granted be a tolerance of 10 mins ONLY when I am with her, as sometimes, my attention is focused entirely on her that I never notice time...

So, Saturday night, I thought I had saved my ass from 7 of the best, as I noticed it was 23:09 - only for it not to bloody send! And I was unaware!

So at 23:13, I received the following text from Mistress:

Fail...

My heart sank, I felt my world around me collapse, and as I looked at Mistress wrapped in her new fur, she just lent over and whispered in my ear... "That's 35 boy, I am going to enjoy this!" Mistress was sporting a very sexy smile and had that look in her eye too!

I have still to receive, but my account is now at 42! (ironically, a very special number between Mistress and I)

Princess' Property

Always at her feet!

MsRebecca likes this.
  9. Princess' property

Local Time:
    So, Mistress and I moved in together at the weekend, and whilst I am duty bound to accept her word and that she has the final say on EVERYTHING, I was ashamedly being a 'little bitch' about some of the issues during the move.

To the point where Mistress was not best pleased. I deeply regret this... It is true what they say, 'with the benefit of hindsight', and this is certainly true in my case. I would never have argued back with Mistress if I knew was ahead of me.

Whilst on my hands an knee's in her bedroom (which she has told me I may get to sleep on the floor in) putting some of my shoes in the bottom of the closet, Mistress had come into the room unbeknown to me as I was too busy concentrating on putting my shoes away to her standards and expectations. Then, out of nowhere, she threw one of her prized furs over me, and started to whip me passionately!
    "I have had enough of your bitch ass whinging" she shouted at me as she whipped me. "I run this relationship, NOT you!" she told me.

"Do you understand boy!" as she whipped me some more, and more. "This is how your life is going to be from now on, do you understand boy? I make the decisions around here, NOT you! You are worthless and it should be you that is cleaning that closet NOT me!" she told me calmly talking right in my ear. I could feel her fur brush against me, her soft warm voice sending shivers down my spine. Icy cold. Frozen in fear I had become.

Mistress was talking to me but I did not, nor could not register what she was saying, all that I could hear was; "This is how your life is going to be from now on, do you understand boy?" Over and over it repeated in my mind.

"You are lucky I have not given you a list of chores to do, and I should be out with my friends enjoying myself, spending your money, as you, my worthless slave is at home cleaning and organising for me!"

As she whipped me one last time, she left the room, leaving me behind, frozen still, not for moving. Then she reappeared and pulled me by the ear across the room, made me stand and undressed me. She then dragged me by the ear into the spare room where she had put all of her furs on the floor. There was a fur mountain there, and she forced me to lie down on them, face down.

Mistress then covered me up and continued to clean in that room, knowing fine well I was aware of her presence.

A whole range of emotions started coming over me, how could I lie in her luxurious furs whilst she did the cleaning? What sort of slave was I, allowing my Mistress to clean... I felt worthless, completely worthless. Shameful really.

I was instructed not to get up until told to do so, and I only got up when Mistress decided that she wanted sex. Eagerly I obliged and was properly aroused, exceptionally hard and when I asked for permission to cum, Mistress denied me, and made me pull out. Then, forced me to show her appreciation, knowing all to well that I was on the edge. After some more tease and denial, Mistress instructed me to put all of her furs away in the closet, as she supervised.

What a welcome to our new home.

Princess' property I am, this was made clear.

Always at her feet!

MsRebecca likes this.
  10. Princess' property

Local Time:
    Update on my account:

It is now sitting at 50! I am working away on business, and I had fallen asleep last night just before 11pm. I had even typed out the message to send to Mistress.

I woke up to the dreaded text:

Fail...

Mistress told me I had a smart mouth at the weekend and added extra strokes onto my account.

I am due to receive when I get home before I head off to Dubai on business on Saturday! I truly suspect that my ass will be damaged somewhat for the flight!

I am not looking forward to this, not in the slightest.

Princess' Property

Always at her feet!

MsRebecca likes this.
  11. MsRebecca

MsRebecca Locked, blocked, hard as a rock! Yes pls!!

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I am very much enjoying this glimpse into your dynamic. Please thank your mistress for me, for the pleasure?

12. Princess' property

Local Time:
    Let me update you all on what's been going on: I will break it down into sections to make it easier to digest.

13. Princess' property

Local Time:
    First real time in our new home:

So, you may have gathered, I work away from home frequently and Mistress and I had moved house recently. I think I had actually only slept in our new house twice in 14 days due to work commitments.

My first real day at home, I came downstairs and found a 'note' on the table from Mistress.

Initial thoughts were; "ooooh what's this" only to find it was a mammoth list of 'slave chores' that she had left for me to do on my 'day off'.

The list ranged from going out to buy bread to building Mistress' desk, to the laundry, where I had to do all of her ironing and 'do something nice for Princess' - a task that left me a little deep in thought over what one could do....

So, I set about the tasks, and completed them with a spring in my step. Mistress would email me during the day checking in on my progress, warning me there would be consequences for my failure to meet her exacting standards.

When Mistress arrived home from work, she instructed me to collect her bags from her car, and then hang her coat and bag up where they belong. When I returned to the kitchen, Mistress was going through her list, checking that I had 'ticked' off each of her requirements.

One by one, Mistress then set about checking that I had complied and had exceeded or met her standard performance in each category.

What really got me, and was somewhat unexpected, was Mistress pulled down my panties (that she forces me to wear daily) and put my cock in her mouth as a reward for each task. ONLY for 30 seconds though. She moved around her house checking task after task - each resulting in 30 seconds of oral for me! Heaven, I was a very lucky slave. I has happy. I had made my Mistress happy through my servitude.

Then it all came crashing to and end. I felt like I had literally hit the brick wall at full speed. From a high to a low in seconds! "And, what is this?" Mistress said as she was inspecting her ironing (which was presented for inspection). Fear started to shiver through my entire body as I know that tone of voice; dissatisfaction! I had heard it many times before, knowing fine well what was ahead, my heart sank.

I had displeased Mistress.

I had not folded her underwear the way that she likes it. There were three pairs that did not meet her exacting standards.

"On your knee's" was the sound that vibrated my eardrums. "Now slave!" was the verbal assault aimed firmly in my direction.

Duly and compliantly, I took my position at her feet, head down awaiting her instruction.

"Look at me slave" she said as she towered over me, staring down at me with those beautiful eyes - sending me literally into a trance.

Mistress then put one hand under my chin, forcing it upwards and directing my gaze firmly into hers.

SLAP... right across my face, from left to right it was delivered, vibrating the momentum through my entire body. Three blows were delivered by Mistress, as she told me she there were three pairs of underwear that did not meet her standards.

"Do it right next time!" Mistress softly whispered in my ear. (for those that don't know, I find that the most erotic and sensual thing ever, and Mistress knows this).

I was left to pack my bag for Dubai after just one night at home in our new house.

14. Princess' property

Local Time:
    So, off to Dubai I was heading and before I went, Mistress informed me that she was continuing 'text enforcement' based upon UK time and not Dubai time.
    "I expect my texts on time slave" she said with a smile on her face. She knew fine well that Dubai was 4 hours ahead of GMT.

Now, my account was sitting at 50 before I left, and Mistress had in my view, deliberately not given me any as she knew that it would be hard for me to comply with 'text enforcement'. My flight was leaving Scotland at 13:05 and would arrive in Dubai around 20:00 - which meant I would be in the air at 17:17. Knowing this, I pleaded with Mistress to allow me to miss it, since mobile phones needed to be switched off during flight.

"Not my issue" she told me. "You know the rules" she then proceeded to tell me. "I will expect my 17:17 or your ass will pay for it slave" was her parting comments.

My god it was challenging. I won't lie. I did struggle with it.

My before 8am texts - they were easy! I could send them as soon as I woke at 7am (which was 3am UK time)

My 17:17 was harder, it was now needed to be sent at 21:17

HOWEVER, the killer for me was the 23:00 text. To comply, I had to send it at 0300 MY time to make 23:00 GMT. Which meant I had to set my alarm to go off in the middle of the night!

I managed pretty well whilst away for 6 days, I only missed one text! It was the 23:00 text as somehow my alarm never went off..

I awoke to the dreaded text:

'Fail...'

Followed by "That is now 57 slave"

Horror, I was in shell shock. I could not believe that I was about to receive 57 strokes from Mistress' whip when I got home...

Mistress had also forbidden me any form of pleasure prior to going to Dubai, and she had informed me that I would not be allowed to release until my birthday (which was 8 days away). Needless to say, Mistress set about teasing the life out of me, and even had me watch her pleasure herself via skype!

She also, would email me whilst I was sleeping which I would receive in the morning. Always sending my horny levels sky high to dangerous!

I was quite sheepish on the way home, did not say too much as all that was running through my head was those 57 strokes.

I did receive my strokes - and I will tell you all about that...

15. Princess' property

Local Time:
    So continuing from my last post, (sorry for the delay)

Prior to heading home from Dubai, Mistress informed me that she would be
    willing to reduce my whipping balance in exchange for a cash payment or
    gift. When I asked her 'how much?' she replied' "Make me an offer slave!"

Now, having reasonable negotiating skills, in my head, I though start low
    and see what she says. I offered £1 per stroke, thinking that a £57
    payment would spare my tight ass from a savage beating under her whip. "I
    don't think so slave, you are wasting my time" was her reply. Then I
    received her text; "£5 per stroke" That would be a payment of £287 to her
    account prior to me returning home from Dubai to save my ass…

I am not sure about you, but to me £287 is quite a lot of money! I am
    after a new pair of Christian Louboutin work shoes, and £287 goes a
    reasonable way to help finance those.

So, I decided to opt for the gift route and hope that Mistress would be
    generous and reduce my balance. I bought her the new Prada fragrance in a
    desperate attempt to save my ass. Luckily, Mistress really liked the gift
    set and reduced by balance by 10 strokes.

I arrived home late on Thursday evening and was pretty tired by the time I
    got organised, Mistress was prepared for bed. I am not sure if I told you,
    but my routine is to prepare Mistress for bed. I have to lay out her
    nightwear, assist her in the bathroom and remove any makeup she may have
    on her face, using cotton wool and cleaner. Sometimes, I have to massage
    her hands and feet, depending on how she is feeling. I should point out
    that, this is expected, and I get no thanks, or indeed no conversation
    from her whilst carrying out her demands. Her command for this is "FEET!"
    Nothing more, nothing less… Just "FEET!"

So, I woke on Friday, attended to Mistress in the morning (the usual,
    preparing and laying out her work clothes, cleaning her shoes, turning on
    her shower, preparing her make up and laying it out, switching on her hair
    straighteners and hair drier, making her tea to serve in the bedroom, and
    the kneeling in the middle of the floor as she enters from the en-suite. I
    remain in this position until released by her, at which point I then make
    my way downstairs, to prepare her breakfast and lunch for the day.
    Sometimes, she will let me eat at the kitchen table with her, most often I
    need to wait until she was left the house to eat).

There was no 'slave list' waiting for me, so I thought I may have an easy
    day, then I got her email full of demands and requirements for me to
    complete - which I set about. Friday came and went, no whipping, which
    was starting to really freak me out as I knew it was coming, Mistress
    enjoys 'punishing naughty boys' and I just wanted it out of the way.

Well, I had no idea what lay ahead, none at all!

I was woken early on Saturday morning by Mistress, gently kissing me and
    stroking me and then as I started to enjoy the attention, she snapped;
    "Fetch my fur slave!" I was still sleepy and then she snapped again;
    "FETCH my fur slave, NOW!" With renewed energy, I leaped from her bed and
    ran into the spare room to her fur closet… Panic was setting in, which one
    of her furs did she want? Did she tell me? Was I not listening? I knew I
    would be punished if I got it wrong… Panic was being fuelled with fear,
    clouding my judgement and decision making process… I knew Mistress would
    be waiting, and if I did not move, my whipping tally would unquestionably
    be increased. I grabbed her favourite silver fox coat, and headed back
    into her bedroom.

There she stood. A vision of beauty, looking at me like some object she
    owns. I knew what to do, as I walked over to her and placed her fur over
    her shoulders and helped her into it. "Shoes" she snapped, which saw me
    selecting her nice heels from her closet, before falling to my knees to
    help her put them on. "Show some appreciation slave" Mistress said, which
    meant I started to kiss her feet passionately, lifting her foot off the
    ground for me to kiss her heels.

As she put her heel back down, she stood on the back on my hand, pressing
    her heel down - which hurts really badly.

"Get up!" Mistress said in a firm and controlling tone.

I did, and then she made me lean over the end of the sofa in the bedroom
    as she started to tie me up. Bounding my feet and hands, I was stuck.
    Nowhere to go. Fully naked and at her mercy.

Mistress lent over me, I could feel her fur against my naked body, and in
    an icy cold voice said; "I am going to enjoy teaching you a lesson slave.
    You failed in your duties. You are useless, unworthy, and only here for my
    pleasure and to serve me!" Then she placed my mobile phone in my bound
    hands and told me to think about all of those texts I had missed sending
    her.

After a few minutes, which seemed like an eternity (in a stress type
    position) Mistress told me that she would be delivering my whipping in
    batches of 7 strokes at a time, and after each session, I was to text her
    the missed text! She told me to make them good as she would check
    afterwards, and if any did not meet her expectations and seem sincere, I
    would be whipped again!

Sounds easy? Its not - I can assure you. Try texting when your hands are
    bound and your ass is hurting, whilst your Mistress is whipping your back
    shouting at you; "I am waiting slave…."

After the event, Mistress lay on her bed, and summoned me to pleasure her,
    and to make it good or else.

It hurt.. It was painful.. It was the most I had ever received to date,
    and my ass can testify to that. It was badly bruised for about a week and
    really hurt when I sat down.

Account reset, and the journey begins again.

Always at her feet

Divine67 and PUP like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice