Locked and Loving It

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by feather_touch, Nov 4, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. feather_touch

feather_touch Member

South West
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    So, after flirting round on the CM and other boards for a few years, and really wanting to find a key holder, a few weeks ago I saw an avert that looked too good to refuse…

After much consideration, and reading many of her posts, I plucked up the courage and replied to Mistress Deborah and told her I would love to submit to her. And after some conversation she agreed.

After never being locked up for more than 1 week (under my own control) I’m now 3+ weeks in, with Mistress Deborah in control of all the keys. And what a rush it’s been! Mistress has been amazing – funny teasing (I dare you to do it! Worried yet?), calming, engaging, a little bit saucy and a little bit ruthless! Daily check-ins are required, and a great deal of interaction makes this an amazingly intense experience.

So here we are, after a weekend of ruthless attention seeking from inside the little cage, Mistress has insisted it’s not coming off yet, whilst also being supportive…. And I love it, which I think in huge part is down a personal connection that’s built up. It’s not always easy, and the nights and mornings are particularly tough, but Mistress has been supportive (and teasing!) and not wanting to let her down is a massive driver to do well for her and stick with it.

So the question is where this goes… I don’t know, but I’m strapped in, locked down, and along for the ride… I asked for this and am so glad I did :)

AusChastityboy and Victor38 like this.
  2. feather_touch

feather_touch Member

South West
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    So here we are now – 2 weeks later and Mistress has told me to post an update. So what’s new? Well I’m still tightly locked up and have been now for 5 ½ weeks. During that time Mistress Deborah has very kindly allowed a release, but on her terms… At 9pm last Saturday night we Skyped during which Mistress had me shave for her (I was hairy boy!) before finally getting to cum (!!) before locking right back up and sealing the key in an envelope for her. It was an intense and fantastic experience, and Mistress tells me she was happy, which makes me happy.

Since then we have had some fantastic conversations and I can’t help but grow to adore her more and more every day. She has been charming, funny, engaging and confident the whole time and is such a fantastic presence…and keeping me as horny as a poor boy can stand!! And of course always making me aware she is in control, especially with the daily lock-up pictures required every morning to ensure I’m locked safely away from busy hands…

What’s also been surprising is something that hit me this week. I failed to tell Mistress I wouldn’t be available for chat one evening (it was a bit last minute), and knew in doing so Mistress would be unhappy, especially given the time and effort she puts in to doing this. So I felt bad, and she later told me I had been very rude. But I didn’t feel bad because she was going to punish me, or lock me away for longer, I felt bad simply because I knew I had let Mistress down in not doing what she requires. At this point it hit me that it this has gone from a kinky chastity teasing game, to a genuine sense of submission to Mistress. Doing what she wants to make her happy, not just because it’s kinky fun for me. Thankfully she has since forgiven me - and there is still some kinky fun!!

But the best is yet to come… over the weekend we arranged to meet up. In 2 ½ weeks from now I will finally get to meet the gorgeous Mistress Deborah and I can’t count the days fast enough. And who knows after that??? What I do know is that I'm sinking deeper all the time.

Mistress Jules and Victor38 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice