I'm Back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress's_slave, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Mistress's_slave

Support Worker/ Psychotherapist
    Kent
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    D/dear all,

Well, after a long period of inactivity i am back! It has been awhile and much has been learned and happened...i am no longer in chastity, in fact i find myself without a Mistress/wife/home and doing my best to ensure i have as much time with my son as is possible...
    Is chastity still an issue close to my heart?...with the right person, yes. In fact, part of my separation and current divorce proceedings have taught me something about the other side to me...that i cannot hide from it and im not ashamed of it.
    Maybe one day...but for now i am re-finding myself and evaluating what makes me, me. And enjoying edge play.

Sexy Latin Mistress likes this.
  2. Sexy Latin Mistress

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Him sorry didn't mean to ' like' your post. It caught my attention and now just wonder.
    You son is indeed your priority and I'm sure you are enjoying every minute. They grow soo fast!! .
    Was this lifestyle to blame or other personal issues that caused your divorce?
    Take care

3. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    Big hugs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice