First medical examination in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Oct 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    As you all know Mistress Mira have kept me in chastity for quite some time, this Saturday she have told me that I might get an orgasm, and oh have I been looking forward to that.

This Monday I was texted by my Mistress, telling me that she had made an appointment with “Dirty Nurse”, I was to be ready Wednesday, at precise 7.30 in the evening. The reason for a physical check up was to determine if my physics would allow for an orgasm at all, she don’t want anything bad to happen me, and takes very good care of me. Anyway besides that she wouldn’t tell me much more.
    Now just to avoid any confusion, my Mistress is a what I think would be called a trained nurse as a profession, and from time to time called Dirty Nurse, so I knew (and now you know) that Dirty Nurse is Mistress herself, but in another character so to speak.

I was really excited about the whole setup – and okay… chastity or not, who doesn’t think that a nurse is naughty? Well Monday went by (slowly) the same with Tuesday, but then Wednesday came and in the morning, on my way to work I was given an assignment to complete before meeting Dirty Nurse, I was to make a complete medical chart, including all my stats, medic history and so on, I had to be completed and printed out before my appointment with Dirty Nurse. Now that caused me a slight problems since we don’t have a printer at home so soon enough I realized that I had to work on it on my way to work. Traffic in Copenhagen is a mess so I always take the train, and with no other alternatives I had to sit in public doing my medic background to Dirty Nurse. Now that was humiliating! I know that most of the stuff was basic things like weight, height, bloodpressure and so on but things like “Patient feels aroused all the time… patiens wears a chastity device 24/7…” was also included for her.
    With a lot of work, and some at work I managed to get it ready and printed (gladly I was the first at the printer LOL), and home I went.

After dinner we relaxed, the clock was pushing on to 7.30 and I started to feel the nervousness inside of me and excitement not knowing what she had in mind. Now at 7:30 Mistress pushed me into the kitchen, told me that I had to wait a little time until she was ready, I was to plug my ears with music, I complied, found some music (Disneyland after dark… or as most know them D-A-D). She smiled and before she closed the door she handed out a plasticback, told me to strip completely and put on the thing she had bought me. Boy was starting to get nervous… I opened up the bag, it was something white, oh it was a real hospital gown. I slipped into it, starting to realize that the was very serious about this setup. Minutes went and went, I enjoyed the music, one song, two songs and then on. Finally at some point Dirty Nurse opened up the door and stepped in. She looked at me, said welcome. I greated her, telling that I was send by Mistress Mira and that I was to be expected.

Now to be honest I have never seen Mistress in her working uniform (okay yes a picture or two), this was a first – and WOW did she look hot, of course she had put on much more makeup that she would normally but she was smashing hot, if I had been allowed I would have taken her right there in the middle of our kitchen. But back to the story, she smiled at me and said she had been expecting me. She led me to our living room and boy was I surprised – in a short time she completely changed the look of it. Bright light, all chairs turned against the wall, pictures of male sex organs. Our dining table she had turned into a examination table. I was stunned almost to embarrassed and excited to look around. She asked for my medical rapport witch I handed to her. She left told me to have a seat, she need a little preparation before she would be ready. I sat down, she came in with a large glass of something blue, she asked me to drink it and told me it would make me feel more relaxed. Now I know Miss´s feelings about drug abuse and I know that she would never give me anything harmfull but still I was very afraid to drink it, but down it went and to of course it turned out just to be juice, but still I was totally into the whole scene J

She left me once again and I could hear the was reading in my journal in the kitchen. I started looking around, I could see the whole counter was filled up with medic equipment, things I didn’t even knew what was. When she came in again I was to lay on the table, she went over a few details with me, informed me why I was there, and that although she normally she would have Doctor / patient confidentiality in this session she had agreed to send all informations to my Mistress. She started doing my check up, and she was not a gentle nurse let me tell you that. She checked me from top to bottom, checked and re-checked all the figures on my chart. One thing that was not on the chart was the length on my cock, so she undid my chastity device, made a note of it. Shook her head and said that she could understand why my Mistress had chosen cuckcolding instead of that, I was very humble with that remark. She took my bloodpreasure a few times to make sure it was correct, then she started stroking my cock, oh I was close to an orgasm and just at it all felt good I felt the “thing” on my arm start to squeeze and she removed her latex covered hand from my erect penis. “Boy – that’s not good” she said. After that I was told to turn around on all fours, she had to take my temperature – I told her that I didn’t feel sick or anything but she didn’t care and up went the thermometer in my rectum. When she was satisfied to pulled it out, made some new notes on my chart and the I felt the cold lube running down between my bottoms “now this may hurt a bit, but I have to check you” she said, and very soon I felt two fingers being forced up in my ass, poking around up in me. She started finger fucking me a bit, then examine, told me to relax so she could do her work. I could have crawled inside a little mouse hole at that time. But I took my examination and embarrassed or not my cock decepted me, since precum was oozing out of it.

Now I had to lay on my back again. “I need a urine sample” she told me, I was ready to go to the bathroom and make one for her but she had other plans. She washed my cock, again not in any gentle way, she turned and grabbed a few things from the counter, she returned and I saw her putting sterile glows on. She was very com, smiling at me. “Now this may hurt a little, and if you are not very still when I do this procedure you might end up bleeding for a few days. She was going to lay catheter inside me… I was very nervous, but still my cock was hard as a rock. She told me to think of something else, since it would hurt and be much more difficult with a hard-on, but no luck getting it down so she started the procedure, telling me it was the only way to do it. I tried to relax, Dirty Nurse was very skilled and soon she had the whole 40 cm. (16 inch) inside of my body. She attached the hose to a container and soon – with no control what so ever she started draining my bladder. I was so extremely humiliating and so erotic at the same time – I had never tried that before it was a WOW feeling. I felt so used and abused, felt like she was raping my cock and I could not do ANYTHING about it.

The examinations went on for hours, all kinds of perverted dirty tests, she even had a stopwatch to see how long it would take to edge me, canning me to see how long the marks would last and she whole evening she made a lot of notes that I was not to see.

When the session was over she released me and told me that she was going to send all the results and conclusions to Mistress Mira. She would not give me any details from the night, but I did managed to remember a few things she had told me over the night:

• She understood Mistress´s choice to cuckold
    • My hygiene in the lower regions could do with some serious improvements, spicily the odor part.
    • That my testicles and the skin on my penis showed no signs on soreness, so she saw no problems with me being held in chastity.
    If there are more conclusions I will share them with you when I know them, now I will have to wait for the last results of my examination, hopefully I will soon know if I will be able to get an orgasm this Saturday JJJ.

As a very last part… I was allowed to take a picture afterwards of Dirty Nurse – and WEEEEEEE I was allowed to post it with this post. So here you go, with Miss Miras accept…. DIRTY NURSE.

DirtyNurse.jpg

Fantastic evening with a truly fantastic girl :)

ugams, Mrgmann, dsinbraces and 4 others like this.
  2. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Great account! Sounds like you had a fun and eventful night..both of you!
    ...i seem to have developed a temperature and sore leg... can i book an appointment!
    lol.
    cj :)

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  3. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    And you my boy, was a relly good patient ;)

Lets just hope you get allow an orgasm.
    Fun evning <3 <3

4. Miss Miras bitch

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    corsetjane... lol... do you have medical insurance?

5. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Miss Miras bitch ..lol...
    ... yes..but i suspect my premiums are just about to go up! Might have to have a whip round (!) or offer to clean up and wash a few dishes to make ends meet... hehe
    cj ;)

Miss Miras bitch and Wendygirl like this.
  6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Miss Miras bitch MissMira - It looks like you two had fun :) I have had two of these, and Mistress Deborah is not a qualified nurse (in that way) but I was sure put through my paces. How about a bit of saline inflation for bitch's balls ;-)
    Regards
    slave phil

dsinbraces likes this.
  7. Miss Miras bitch

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    philfred
    Think you talk to much as the baby you are lol B-)

Not sure I'm game with needles in my ball's, not that I would have much of a choice hihi, and I guess it would sort my problem with too loose balls.

But tell me, how extreme is the pain from that?

8. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    The fact that the two of you can play like that is truely awesome!!! And while I know I will be punished for saying this, MissMira is a very attractive Mistress. The fact that I go to my regular doctor, and a gynecologist, both female, in chastity is always a bit humiliating, especially with my regular doctor, who we knew well before Mistress started our FLR. With the gyno, she and her staff are well aware of me becoming a patient because of Mistress discovering an affair, and wanting to take steps that would always remind me of how much I had hurt her. While there are currently 7 male patients, it certainly is humiliating to be in a waiting room for a "women's doctor" when they wonder if you are there because your wife is pregnant, or for some other reason when they see the type of footwear one is wearing, or light facial make-up. The appointments there always include measurements, body exams, and the fact that I am in an exam chair with legs secured in stirrups while the staff does what they do is something I never get used to. Even the checking in and checking out with the receptionist makes my face turn red everytime. You guys are so fortunate to be able to play at home like you do. I am jealous.
    dickinbraces

9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:

Miss Miras bitch - hmm I can pass your Mistress some more details if you want ;-) SORRY!

But no - no real pain - needle in the skin only hurt a bit and ended up with balls like the size of two grapefruits. Very heavy and it took about a day to go down but Mistress loved the feeling of them!!

We did speak about doing my chest as well, but never got around to it and got worried about complications.

Good Luck
    slave phil

10. Miss Miras bitch

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi all,
    Just go t the conclusions back from Dirty Nurse. She clears me for orgasms under some conditions.

• A. That the amount of orgasms will be kept at a minimum due to high bloodpreasure and hypertension.
    • B. That the treatment with chastity will be continued
    • C. That I will get a new cockcage with more air holes to help with cleaning. Recommended a stainless steal cage.
    • D. That I will have to come to a checkup in 3 months.

And she have concluded to my Mistress that seems to think I have a larger penis than i have in real life she urges Mistress to continue cuckolding.

I feel so lucky... oh i look forward to an orgasm later this evening :)

Happy weekend to all.

ugams and CorsetJane like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice