Integrated locking systems?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sub_Cagelock_Capon, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with devices that use integrated locking system like steelworxx and gerecke? How do they rate overall compared to say a traditional padlock or the security screw from mature metal?
    I was wondering how they hold up over time while bathing/sweating etc.

2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    I've got one on my Gerecke Twister 2 and have had no problems with it, although mainly use my MM now as it is much lighter. TBH I would prefer an integrated lock on the MM.

3. Chasted

Chasted bound 4 pleasure

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I have a CB from Steelworxx with integrated lock. I never had any problems with it, I prefer it above a padlock.

4. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    Integrated lock is great, I have one on my looker 01 from steelworxx. No problems with water, showers, baths or sweat at all. It is much less bulky and less noisy than a padlock and much more secure than a security screw. I would definitely recommend it.

SissySimone and tv90 like this.
  5. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    Do you ever wear the looker without the urethral insert? If you do, is urinating very difficult? I like the the looker 1 and 2 but there is no way i'd wear the insert.

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I agree - the integrated lock is excellent - a little stiff at first but it beds in and is a delight. No problem with showering or swimming. It gets better with age.

If you use the looker 01 without the insert and want to pee a star shape then that is the way to go :p

It is inevitable that it will be messy and even more reason to sit down at the toilet. I can;t talk about the 02 but I would imagine that the cap would fill with urine and then dribble out in all directions.

I don't like it without the insert, but some have been in it without the insert for some time I understand - they may have a different view. If you are not tumescent at all times it feels like your penis is flapping about within the cage. Additionally it would be easy to withdraw the penis for some indulgent fun. At the end of the day, the point of the insert is total security when another has the key. With no insert in place security is compromised.

You could of course go down the route of having the Penisring as an addition which would prevent pull out.

You would need to talk with Dietmar at Steelworxx, who is very patient and as helpful as he can be, about your measurements as I suspect he makes allowance for your girth being plumped a little when the insert is in place. If you definitely wouldn't want the insert he may be able to make the cage narrower and make it hold your penis more securely.

I obviously have not tried the MM products but they look very good and may be better for peeing. I would avoid a padlock at all costs. The lack of a padlock makes my looker feel just part of me - but that is with the insert in place - not so much without it.

Is there a reason you would no way wear it with the insert?

I hope this helps :)

7. Locked Husband

Locked Husband New member

Local Time:
    The Steelworxx integrated lock is excellent. I'm shopping for another device, and it will be almost certainly be a Steelworxx with the integrated lock!

8. hkmsla

hkmsla Me locked in Locker02 by Steelworxx (Sep 16, 2013)

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    The Steelworxx integrated lock is great. You just insert the lock, turn the key then get locked up. No funny sound as using a padlock. Unlike a standard padlock will rust easily. Moreover, it's much more secure than a padlock because a padlock can be easily cut off by a bolt cutter.

About the urethral insert. I wore my locker 02 without the insert at the very beginning because I have never put anything into my urethral before. I was a bit scary and I need to open up my urethral too. Without the insert, I can draw my cock out from the cage (my balls were trapped). Pissing without the insert is just like a shower head.

9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Sub_Cagelock_Capon I think that hkmsla 's comments show the need for the urethral insert to make the Looker truly secure.

Either that or you need to get the ring I showed in my earlier post.

What's the point of having such an excellent, personally crafted device if you are able to just pull out when you fancy it? Not exactly securely locked.

A pointless exercise IMHO

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  10. hkmsla

hkmsla Me locked in Locker02 by Steelworxx (Sep 16, 2013)

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    I don't know if the penisring work or not coz i haven't order it. and my locker02 is quite short, about 2inch in length. (as you can see in my avatar)
    i have tried several other cock cade style cb like the cb-x000 series and some other stainless steel. i can draw my cock out when it's totally soft.

11. Miamaid

Miamaid New member

Local Time:
    I have a Gerecke with integrated lock & it is impossible to break free.
    Prior to this device I had a couple of cb6 which had no longevity at all. Although I enjoyed having the sensation of the padlock tapping the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice