Most embarrassing ejaculation.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastityrandy, Aug 25, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. chastityrandy

I had the most embarrassing ejaculation yesterday that I have ever had! My wife and kh has had me locked sing the beginning of august so I was extremely horny from that, but also she made me keep a butt plug in all day that really had me at the brink. We were at the store picking up a few items. I was cradling a bag of charcoal for the grill and she was loading things on top as we went so there was no way for me to put my arms down. I noticed two teenage girls who were wearing tight silk shorts, tank tops and flip-flops. They were absolutely gorgeous and I could hardly take my eyes off of them. Well to make a long story short we got in line behind them at checkout. The line was moving slowly and I was becomming more and more aroused being so near them. One or both of them must have recently showered because I could smell the fresh aroma of shampoo. Their long tan legs and tight butts were making me mad! I could feel my sphincter and prostate tightening around the butt plug and I started shaking. My wife saw what was happening and discretely moved away from me so that people didn't think she was with me. My shaking started to be obvious and the girls in front of me started to notice. They started whispering to each other and giggling. Then there was nothing I could do and I just stood there squirting in my pants. It felt like it would never end. The girls noticed my growing wet spot and they started laughing hysterically. they checked out and left the store laughing. My wife stood off to the side laughing and I checked out as fast as I could while the checkout lady held back her laughter. Those girls are probably telling all their friends about it. Oh my god, how embarrassing!

bepet, gruk, SissyDeena and 4 others like this.
  2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Oh, wow.... I assume your Mistress disciplined you all the way home??

3. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Ohhhh God, that sounds soo exciting... you got an orgasm without even touching yourself :oops:

sissy paula

4. chastityrandy

Yes, i ejaculated without touching it. The butt plug had been massaging my prostate as i walked through the store and as I was standing buhind the girls i was clench down on the plug which felt great. When i started shaking i stopped clenching but I had gone too far. I have to say it was not a very satisfying orgasm, but the quantiy was incredible. I have only been able to ejaculate without using my hands two or three times before. My mistress/wife did not punish me other than not being able to control her laughter.

paulasissygurl and manintyres like this.
  5. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I forgot to ask you, you were locked up when you got the orgasm ?

sissy paula

6. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Sounds so humiliating yet just reading it it sounds great because of the enjoyment everyone else got from the situation

7. gruk

gruk Member

Local Time:
    What can I say, That would of been hilarious to watch, but not so funny from your side though lol

chastityrandy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice