Renewing wedding vows with a twist.. NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Caged Wolf, Mar 21, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Thanks for looking. I need help and I need it quickly, please. My wife and I will be having our 10th wedding anniversary on April 7th (2 weeks from now), and with the changes in our relationship to a FLR with mild D/s, I finally asked her permition to use a renewal of our wedding vows to also include a dedication/collaring ceremony to cement the changes of the last year (has it really been a year?).

SWMBO is still learning her role as Dom, as I am with sub, but she is not an aggressive, extreme person. Our realtionship is obviously new, and still developing, but will likely never get into whips, suits, and pain. We are in the swinging lifestlye, SWMBO has a regular play partner, and I have been given hope of some opportunities to play with a lady who has become our friend and mentor for both of us, both in the lifestyle and now as a trained Dom helping SWMBO learn her role, while aslo helping to properly train me.

What I am hoping to get from this thread is help with the ceremony, especially the rewording of the wedding vows to fit the FLR nd D/S roles we now have. The big thing is that I need to get this together before 30 March so I can pass it to the Officiant, for her review. I have envisioned the ceremony, and have the framework/order, I just need help with the wording.

Mistress's, and those who have done this PLEASE help me do this properly and most importantly, in a way that shows OUR realtionship as I tried to describe above.

Many thanks for the help I'm sure will come, and I will try to get something posted about the planned flow ov events to get thoughts on that once I have it hashed together.

with great respect,
    Caged Wolf

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Anyone, please?

3. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    I would use the traditional vowels but add "obey" to your so you will love, honor and obey. Not blatant but effective.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    And I suppose instead of the 'ring' part of the ritual there could be a ceremonial KH lockup; and instead of 'best man' there could be a 'best lady' - maybe she could witness it as well if your wife likes the idea...

kickball likes this.
  5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Joro,
    SHMBO is not putting me in lock down, but I will be being collared, and have a very special lady who will be assisting in the ceremony, especially that part.

Ormond, It will be a little more dificult than that, as the vows are not "normal" vows, either, but yes, will look at how the power phases an be altered to achieve the desired effect.

Have a meeting with the officiant tonight, will just work with her and see what we can do. If I am granted permission, I will post what we come up with once we have a draft.

6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Things are starting to come together, still not on paper, but forming the details, getting all the parts defined, etc. My "Best Lady" position has been filled by a friend of both of us, who has also agreed to educate SWMBO, and also help properly train me. I'm also finding out that several of my long time friends have knowledge of, if not practical experience in D/S life... WOW!

SWMBO was also looking through her jewelry box today, and found an 18" Silver necklace that she likes better than the gold 24" one we found Saturday. Since I am a mechanic I can't have a long collar, and this one fits up fairly tight, as a true collar should (I have a 16" neck). She has stated it will be the one used until she finds something she likes better.... She does not want a collar that LOOKS like a collar (no leather, "dog" collars, heavy twist link, etc), due to my work and other activites. It is to be a reminder of my new position and place, to me, and to anyone who knows. To everyone else, it's just an anniversary gift.

Closer and closer....

Miss_Red_Dragon likes this.
  7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I have also been directed to address both SWMBO and my Best Lady as Mistress ____, unless in public, then Ma'am or Dear for SWMBO, and Ma'am for my Best Lady. They will hereafter be refered to here as My Mistress and Mistress X, unless I am given permission to use thier actual initials.

Training has begun!

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Saturday 6 April 2013, at just after noon, My Mistress and and I renewed our vows in a ceremony with 13 of our closest friends, followed by a submission ceremony I was allowed to write myself, with input from both Mistress's, a couple of close friends, and the Officiant's. I am now an collared submissive to not just my Mistress, but am blessed with a 2nd Mistress, as they both accepted my submission and took their rightful places together. The ceremony was kept tasteful, and highly symbolic, as a lot of those in attendance had never been to anything like this. I will post up the script, as My Mistress has allowed it, after sanitizing it.

The Submission ceremony was officiated by a close friend who is ordained in her religion. As our religion is very close to hers, We accept this ceremony as official in all eyes. The Lady who became my 2nd Mistress stood as my "Lady of Honor" during the Renewal of Vows. Moving smoothly from the Renewal of Vows into the Submission ceremony worked flawlessly !

Submission Ceremony
    Priestess speaks of ceremony and offers Blessing, then instructs submissive to share any final thoughts.
    Submissive asks “Priestess, permission to speak freely?” Priestess gives affirmative answer “Granted”.
    Submissive speaks to guests, thanks them for sharing this celebration, explains why they were invited, and thanks for their support and mentoring.
    Submissive then turns to Mistress, kneels, and offers himself into her service, and states his commitment. (These statements were from the heart, and were not a practiced, prewritten speech)
    Priestess asks Mistress if she accepts this submission. Mistress responds, accepting the submission, then instructs submissive to continue.
    Submissive replies, “Yes, Mistress”, then stands, turns, and kneels to 2nd Mistress, offers himself into her service, and states his commitment to her (2nd only to April). (again, heart felt statement, not prewritten or practiced)
    Priestess “Do you accept the position of 2nd Mistress from submissive and accept his submission”. Upon affirmative response, Priestess releases her from “Lady of Honor” commitment and requests she move to Mistress’s side to assume 2nd Mistress position.
    2nd Mistress moves to Mistress’s side, and offers insight to all present about the role and responsibilities of the 2nd Mistress.
    Priestess directs submissive to present himself to his Mistress’s.
    Submissive (still kneeling) rises, turns to face Mistress’s, removes ceremonial robes, and kneels. As submissive removes robes assistant steps forward and takes robe.
    Submissive offers a token of his submission to Mistress. (This token was a symbolic Sterling Silver key with small diamonds, to symbolize my gift of committed service to her, giving her control over all aspects of my life.)
    Priestess asks “Mistress’s, do you have anything to symbolize your authority over the submissive.”
    2nd Mistress speaks & proffers symbolic collar to Mistress. Mistress attaches collar and announces submissive’s new name while fastening collar. Mistress instructs that collar is not to be removed without expressed permission from her or 2nd Mistress under severe penalty. (collar is an 18" Silver necklace, rope chain style. As my neck is 16", it sits high and visible to all.)
    Submissive acknowledges, and then offers a token of submission to 2nd Mistress. (This token was also a small key, different in design, but equal in significance and beauty)
    2nd Mistress presents submissive with symbol of her authority. (This token was a short segment of Gold chain to symbolize her added control and input.)
    Priestess speaks closing, and offers closing Blessing.

manintyres likes this.
  9. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Not quite how I'd have envisaged, but nice one all the same.

It works for you: so it ain't broke: so don't fix it.

And it could work for others similar.

10. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Joroincharge.
    As I posted at the start of this thread, my Mistress is not into extreme things, but is learning rapidly how to control me in her own way. AND, with a 2nd Mistress to serve, I have to learn the likes and dislikes of both of them as quickly as possible. I am committed to their service, should my Mistress decide that she wants to go farther, that is totally up to her!

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Sounds good to me. Just wait and see where they lead you.....

12. kirankats

kirankats New member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    nice start of d/s and cuckold life style.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice